Christmas 2020 Brainstorming

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Station Managers

Christmas 2020 Brainstorming

Postby Jezebelle » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:01 pm

Merry jingles and holly eggnog! It's time to start collecting Christmas ideas! I know it's hard to think about Christmas in August, but we have to start this early to get the whole list in before SWL's Samhain event starts.

As usual, I'm going to be collecting ideas for both SWL and AO, at parties, in forums, and on social media. There will probably be a few little things in AO. I'm not expecting yet another new encounter or dungeon, since we just got Skroog's crashed Kyr'Ozch destroyer last year, but they could always bring back something like the 12 Days tours. Those were fun. And SWL could finally get The Christmas Conspiracy back. Remember solving the puzzles and playing the flute and dancing through the traps? Good times. Or if that's still a problem somehow, maybe we can suggest something else that would be new. It's about time for something besides Krampus and Hel.

There is no contest involved, and I'm not even keeping track of which idea is whose, because the best ones tend to be collaborations anyway. That's why I prefer collecting ideas at shows. Batting them around a bit and adding details and inspiring each other for more ideas is what brainstorming is about. Of course, sometimes ideas come up at inconvenient times, and if you think of something between shows and just want to get it written down before you forget, you can post it here in this thread or send it to me in a PM, or on the FC forums. You can try Facebook if you prefer, but I don't really trust them to get the message through lately. Even GSP's Discord should work if you tag @Jezebelle to remind me to log in there.

The rules:

1) Don't infringe anyone else's Intellectual Property. There are Fair Use exceptions for parody and such, and oblique references are fine, but a direct copy of someone else's IP isn't going to happen. Grey areas are not worth the trouble of getting lawyers involved.

2) Items should be social in nature rather than providing a gameplay advantage. Minor conveniences and average gear, on par with the items we've had in previous years, are fine because that still comes out to a cosmetic difference from what's normally available.

3) Keep it within the game's rating and rules. Clothing can be pretty skimpy, like the various bikinis we already have, but remember, only monsters go to "clothing optional" beaches. Ingesting drugs or alcohol, including tobacco, is similarly prohibited. I don't recall anyone suggesting anything patently offensive in the past, but if even suggesting it would be against he EULA, it's probably not very Christmassy anyway. Then again... Krampus. So, you know. "Christmassy" is relative. We can leave the grey areas in on that one and let FC make the call.

4) New ideas are preferred. If you want to go back to last year's thread and copy one or two favorites, because they're still your favorite ideas, go ahead. I'll probably be doing that myself toward the end. Don't just paste the whole thread here, though. Similarly, please look over this thread before you add to it, to make sure someone else hasn't already said the same thing. (Just write your idea down first so you don't get distracted by all the shinies and forget yours.) If there's already something similar, adding some details and/or options to it is always good.

5) Contributing ideas to this list is understood to be freely, anonymously, contributing unsolicited ideas for FunCom to use or not, in whole or in part, as they see fit. Even if they end up using your original creation verbatim, by submitting your idea here, you're suggesting they do so and giving them the requisite rights to use your idea. It's kind of the whole point here. If you would prefer to sign your name to your idea and send it in yourself, you can just go to FunCom's forums or feedback form and do that.

Here are the lists from previous years, in case you want to copy some old favorites or browse for some inspiration for new ideas:

Christmas 2019
Christmas 2018
Christmas 2017
Christmas 2016
Christmas 2015
Christmas 2014
Christmas 2013
Christmas 2012 (thread is M.I.A.?)
Christmas 2011
Christmas 2010

The timeline:

Aug. 29 - Sep. 13 - (two weeks, and an extra weekend) I'll be collecting Christmas ideas at all the GSP shows I can get to and posting them in this thread. I'll collect any ideas sent to me or posted on forums to also discuss at the shows.

Sep. 14 - Sep. 21 - (one week) GSP DJs, Staff, and Dancers vote on their favorite ideas, just to choose the order I'll list them in and decide which I'll spend a little more time detailing.

Sep. 22 - Oct. 5 - (two weeks) I'll write up the top 20 ideas in a big, detailed suggestion list with links to reference art, attach the remainder as additional brainstorming, and mail it to FunCom with a link back to this thread, in case they want to see any additional discussion we have about it here. This gives me some leeway to take the two weeks here if we have a lot of ideas that need research, or take an extra week collecting ideas and only one week here if necessary to get enough ideas.

Oct. 13 - Oct. 20 - SWL's Samhain event will probably start the second week of October, then AO Halloween a week or so later. Probably. So I should have this Christmas list all posted and submitted before the spooky festivities start.

mid-October through mid-December - FC will likely be planning the event roughly two months ahead to have time to plan, design, create, implement, test, and debug any new items and events. While we're enjoying Halloween is likely when they'll start working on Christmas.

Dec 15-16 - SWL's Christmas event will have daily logins, of course, probably about 25 of them, and will end about a week into January, so that means starting around the middle of December, and then AO Christmas will probably start shortly after, maybe the next day.
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Re: Christmas 2020 Brainstorming

Postby Jezebelle » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:23 pm

1) [AO] shoulder slot version of sprig of mistletoe, like the Mr. Squeaky lantern, instead of util slot only

2) [AO] yes-trade gingerbread cookies and a recipe to make the dough

3) [both] Christmas stocking soft boots

4) [AO] ironic placard: "Placards cost too much!"

5) [both] wreath tube top

6) [both] Christmas Tree suit, like a pants and jacket version of AO's Tree Dress

7) [both] snow bikini / snowball bra / snowman heads with scarf band

8) [both] wide crocheted virgin-killer minidress in a medium grey with some silver threads for a little glitter

9) [both] colorful scarf around the neck and loose over the shoulders in front, nothing underneath

10) [both] Knee-length Christmas stockings with plain white cotton panties with a little red bow

11) [both] red and green plaid teddy like a scarf on top, around the neck, or just back of the neck, and two scarf widths down the front, merging like a bodysuit at the bottom. Similar design to https://www.yandy.com/Lace-Fantasies-Teddy.php but with a little more behind the neck.

12) [AO] pet versions of the crashed destroyer's ornamental boomballs

13) [AO] Crickets / aliens tap dancing with Santa hats and candy canes, on a nanospray or lantern

14) [AO] UPH / Childhood Memories doll with a Santa hat

15) [both] Hot cocoa, spiced cider, coffee with eggnog, peppermint mocha, cold eggnog with rum, other warm winter beverages

16) [AO] Ghost of a Christmas Present - an open Christmas Gift that you can click like the tent / picnic table, to spawn a translucent Christmas Gift with washed out colors – Skroog and his minions should drop it

17) [both] candy cane bikini and stockings

18) [both] red and white glowsticks for froobs

19) [AO] snow-powered flamethrower, like that Frozen Excavation should have brought? Hydrogen and Oxygen cells to melt the snow with fire, then it captures the steam to make more hydrogen and oxygen and keep itself powered. Probably wouldn't work as a weapon, though. Except maybe in Penumbra.

20) [AO] red pumps

21) [both] red ribbon monokini with a bow in the small of the back

22) [AO] rolling snowman pet – as a kit to apply to the buildable snowmen

23) [SW] pet snowmen that roll like BB8 and throw snowballs, but not at cats. Throw them at the Orochi drones that flit around zapping cats instead.

24) [SWL] Christmas bikini like the ones in AO

25) [AO] gingerbread outfit - like a brown disco suit with white piping

26) [AO] some kind of big shaggy monster, definitely not a blue one, that slowly stomps around the cities, chasing and trying to eat Gingerleets

27) [both] ridable leets and/or leet-drawn sleighs

28) [AO] Rainleet – like an antleet but due to an unfortunate spelling accident, keeps summoning rainstorms on himself

29) [both] Wreathe Back Pack

30) [AO] Reindeer Hover-bike

31) [AO] Dancing Nutcracker, Ballerina, & Mouse King dolls

32) [both] Leet pet dressed up as the Mouse King from the Nutcracker

33) [AO] new hologram toy
- like Treatment Expertise, a red and green toroidal particle fountain
- or a white one that looks more like snow, like Pharmaceutical Expertise

34) [AO] Sandy Claws the Christmas beach kitty

35) [AO] baby elfleets

36) [both] something sexy for men
something in between Play Costume - Holiday Series 1 and 3
Men's Miiir Suit in Christmas colors, perhaps different versions in dark red, white, forest green, and/or candy cane stripes, mix and match gloves and boots. Possibly with a bow tie, even if the shirt is unbuttoned.

37) [AO] miniature “toy” ottous pets

38) [AO] Lantern of True Seeing HUD/util item with +Psychic buff

39) [AO] Ubirleet pet - shaved monk leet that emanates a +Psychic buff aura

40) [AO] ornament shoulder lantern
just a basic sphere like the red and green ugly sweater version of the basic floating torch, maybe with a small buff, adjustable with a screwdriver for different patterns and effects

41) [AO] Christmas Morning Memories deck slot item
+Psychic, and maybe +B&E, Or even make it the opposite of the Beacon of the Harvester, something like -3 Agi, -2 Int, -1 Str, +4 Psy, +2 Sta, +5 Sen, +32NCU

42) [both] Portable heating unit pet - anti-grav high-tech notum-powered hover-sleigh with a lit campfire on it

43) [AO] Negative-calorie after dinner mints full of nanos that convert glucose into the memory of the taste of all your favorite desserts

44) [AO] bring back the friendly snowballs (manual 2.1)

45) [both] snowflake bikini

46) [both] red and white version of the AO's zebra suit

47) [both] Jolly Christmassy N-95 style face masks

48) [AO] Yalmica – a little black skullcap with a tiny model spaceship on top

49) [AO] snowman holographic disguise or morph, just the basic placeable snowmen, or the ones that move by rolling the body

50) [both] tradable tinsel hat
- like what happens when a tinfoil hat doesn't protect you from blowing your own mind with a new conspiracy theory no one ever realized before

51) [both] silver tinsel lei and thong with side fringe and silver heels

52) [AO] nutcracker outfit for basic Engineer cargo droids

53) [both] some nuts to crack, maybe walnuts, chestnuts, etc.

54) [AO] Mr. Squeaky brand Ducknuts breakfast cereal – super soggy miniature doughnuts with peanut butter flavor marshmallow ducks

55) [AO] inflatable Santa Claus – spawns a statue of a jolly fat Atrox in a Santa mask, deployable like the picnic table / tent

56) [AO] miniature Christmas tree hovering lantern

57) [both] twined mistletoe and holly, like a laurel crown

58) [both] wreathed tophat

59) [both] a top that is crossed bandoliers of little candy canes, probably better as a coat/back

60) [AO] Urban winter camo holographic disguise: a cardboard mall kiosk with a scented candle display.

61) [AO] Christmas Tree hologram disguise or decorated advy tree morph

62) [AO] a red and white tank armour with two little Christmas bells on the chest, kind of like the heart on the black clan tank armor

63) [both] More bunny ears, more obtainable
- AO: Make the brown and white rabbit ears drop somewhere, and add more colors, like green, purple, blonde, red, grey, calico...
- AO: Maybe drop White/Brown for Christmas, Pink/Rainbow for Valentine's, Red/Gold for Anniversary, add Green/Purple to Halloween, along with Blue/Black already there, and then add more colors like yellow, blonde, grey, and calico for ARK to give as awards.
- SW: more than black.

64) [AO] Dancing Elf (not Elfleet) doll
- Opichix in a green bikini with a triangular fringe and a green Santa hat.
- Full size version of that outfit for us to wear, too.

65) [AO] placeable merc and militia action figures
- to stage battles in our concrete bunker froob apartments

66) [AO] dancing Epicine doll (big Atrox with a pink mohawk, microphone, and two beers)

67) [AO] MMO action figure playset
- Scale model gaming PC and desk chair and a couple different players. No moving parts. (Very realistic.) Just set them up and watch them sit perfectly still like people on Earth That Was used to sit around and pretend to be fantastic creatures and futuristic people in "online games".
- Not meta enough? How about toy designer figurines of ancient humans modeling and painting action figures of even older game developers with backstories about the online game they've been developing for 20 years.

68) [AO] bracelets of shells made from Newbie Island beach shells and gems with tiny messages etched in them by the few leets still there begging us to come take back that island
- you would, of course, have to get to work making the liberation of Newbie Island the next alien encounter

69) [AO] cocoa pods for Miyashiro Superior Enhanced Coffee Machine so it can make hot cocoa instead of coffee

70) [AO] Krampus encounter (preferably not another high level raid)

71) [AO] portable mail terminal

72) [both] catalog of cataclysms
- AO: a datapad containing a book too big to print, a list of all the prophecies of the end of the world that didn't happen and 30,000 years of near apocalypses that turned out to be not as bad as everyone thought at the time
- SW: it's a Blood Magic focus with very small print
Last edited by Jezebelle on Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Re: Christmas 2020 Brainstorming

Postby Jezebelle » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:25 pm

[second reply reserved for tradition]
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Christmas 2020 Brainstorming list Sent!

Postby Jezebelle » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:20 am

Dear Santa Leet, the Ghost of Saint Nicholas, Michizure,
and whomsoever else, fictional or otherwise, may be working on Christmas goodies for Secret World Legends and/or Anarchy Online,

Here's GSP's annual brainstorming contribution of Christmas ideas. They were collected over the course of three weeks of GSP parties, plus whatever was set aside since last year. The forums were quiet again, but we got a pretty good list anyway. GSP DJs, Dancers, and staff helped put them in order so I could fill in extra details on our favorites, but as always, the whole list is here.

1) [AO] Ubirleet pet

Ubir is one of the characters in Tarryk's "GridStream Conundrums" skits and sweeps, a shaved zen monk leet. Is it possible to make a pet emanate an aura, called "One With the Universe", that gives a small buff to Psychic? He should say, "Ohmmmm. Ohmmmm. I ahm wohn whihth teh yhunihverss." on summon. Or as many more hayches as you can squeeze in. On unsummon, "Ooh! Bagels!"

2) [both] warm winter beverages

Hot cocoa, spiced cider, mulled wine, coffee with eggnog, peppermint mocha, horchata, wassail, etc....

Perhaps some chilled winter beverages too, for those summer planets, like cold eggnog with rum or bourbon and fresh ground imported nutmeg. But maybe that's just the gourmet version and froobs get the strained egg whites of a creature Omni-Med's lab interns call a "nog", topped with flakes of something like patented nutmeg genetically engineered by a botany hobbyist to grow cheaply on Rubi-Ka.

3) [both] wearable knee-length Christmas stockings

Above the knee socks, red, black, and white, like the traditional Christmas Stockings you'd hang over the fireplace. Fuzzy tops and everything. (Everything but the leet peeking out of them, anyway.) Of course, in AO, anything above the knee is a leg item, so give them plain white cotton panties with a little red bow. Maybe a little cheeky, but definitely not thongs. No shoes with them, but they're leg items, so wearing boots with them should override their foot texture, right? If you wanted to make a whole outfit out of it, sleepwear and socks for Christmas morning, a cute little white cotton demi-cami would work. Something like https://www.nordstrom.com/s/free-people ... op/5282937

4) [both] candy cane bikini and stockings

We've asked for this one a lot. Candy cane striped thigh-high stockings and a matching bikini to go with it, because if you have to include bottoms with thigh-highs, you may as well make a whole set of it. There are plenty of different interpretations to choose image references from, but the particular one I had in mind, I had to draw myself to get it right. The key detail here is the three red and three white straps for the shoulders and hips merge into the red and white stripes that make up the top and bottom. If I had the technical specifications and test environment to make it myself, I would. Heck, if I had the time to learn how, I'd make it with RK4 fabric. Unfortunately, I still haven't found time to even fix the shoes in this example, so, do what you can with those, I guess.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=21449&start=20#p226775

5) [both] something sexy for men

There are a few decent suits available in both games, and there are skimpy options like speedos and mankinis, which are notably less popular on men than women, but we're a little lacking in appealing options in between. Somewhere in between Play Costume - Holiday Series 1 and 3 is the hole in the wardrobe.

For one relatively easy example, the men's Miiir Suit is pretty good, but could be a little better. Give it Christmas colors, perhaps several different versions in dark red, white, forest green, and/or candy cane stripes, mix and matching with gloves and boots. Throw in a little bit of shiny silver, like cufflinks, watch chain, things like that. Then add a bow tie, even with the shirt unbuttoned.

6) [both] wreath tube top

Wreath patterned fabric, not an actual fir branch. Maybe a bit of green fringe. Holly berries or mistletoe, perhaps. Bit of red ribbon in the front. Surprisingly hard to find any reference images for that, but I think you'll get the idea.

7) [AO] bring back the friendly snowballs

For years now, the Snowball Throwing Manual has been available in only the hostile and the Santa Leet's Factory versions. Version 2.1 was the friendly one we could toss around at each other at parties. Maybe replace the 2.2 in the Christmas Gifts with that, since 2.2 can be easily obtained in the Santa Leet's Factory missions that require it.

8) [both] snowflake bikini

The less scandalous version of this is a pale blue basic triangle bikini with a simple snowflake print.
like https://www.amazon.com/Winter-Snowflake ... B082S3MTZ2

The open minded science fiction version involves adjusting the snowflake nanospray machine to produce scaled down versions and apply them strategically in lieu of a cloth bikini. White pasties and a stringless thong, basically.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=21449#p177365

The compromise between them is a white mesh teddy, almost transparent like the white fishnet stockings on the 2nd and 6th Anniversary Play Costumes, with opaque snowflakes on it here and there. Like the String Vest of AUNO, but a tighter mesh. The snowflakes would stand out as the part that /doesn't/ shimmer with moire interference. Or maybe hexagonal lace so it looks like a frosted window with snowflake decorations. Not just the mandatory three flakes as above, but a little flurry of them scattered about. Kind of like these:
- https://www.yandy.com/Ice-Baby-Costume.php
- https://www.fashionnova.com/products/ov ... eddy-white

9) [both] More bunny ears, more obtainable

In AO, make the rest of the existing rabbit ears available in-game, and add more colors. White (actually white fur colored white) and Brown would be good for Christmas, Pink and Rainbow for Valentine's Day, Red and Gold for Anniversary, and you could add Green and Purple to Halloween, along with Blue/Black already there. Additional colors like yellow, blonde, grey, and calico could be left for ARK Events to continue to give out as rewards. It's also been mentioned that the existing "white" rabbit ears are a bit too grey, but not enough so to call them grey rabbit ears. White rabbits are whiter than that and grey ones are much darker.

Of course, the more colors there are, the more inventory space it will take to collect them. Combining some or all of them into color-changing ears would be nice.

In SW, it's easy. We just need more than black. Leave them in the store, give them out for event daily login or mysterious snowflakes, whatever. Just more colors.

10) [AO] dancing Epicine doll

Another one of Tarryk's skit characters, and one of the fan favorite voices in his songs. A big Atrox Martial Artist with a pink mohawk, a microphone, and two beers. If he can't hold a mic and two beers at the same time, the mic goes on a stand.

11) [AO] red pumps

How do we STILL not have red pumps? Can't we just dye the white ones?

12) [both] red and green plaid teddy

Around the neck like a scarf, or just back of the neck, and down the front, merging like a bodysuit at the bottom. Similar design to https://www.yandy.com/Lace-Fantasies-Teddy.php but with a little more behind the neck. A plaid of opaque red and green stripes with strategically positioned white lace would be even better.

13) [both] it's too warm for this scarf

A similar idea, but for the chest only. A colorful scarf (plaid, reindeer, Christmas tree, snowflake patterns, etc) around the neck and loose over the shoulders and down the chest in front, with nothing underneath. Because clothes would make it too warm for this scarf.

14) [AO] ironic placard: "Placards cost too much!"

If you want other sayings for the placard to change to, some of our previous suggestions were:
"Elves are Slave Labor!"
"Elfleets are Slave Labor!"
"Merry Xmas" (with the crossed candy canes for the X)
"Cool down!"
"i [picture of a leet] j00"
"i g0t c04l dis y34r"

15) [both] ridable leets and/or leet-drawn sleighs

I don't know what would be more work, making those animations or actually training leet mounts, but if you could manage it, it would be pretty fun. And a new goal for agents to get small enough to ride normal-sized leets as mounts.

16) [both] rolling snowman pet

Last year I suggested a snowman pet that moves by rolling its body like a rollerrat while the head remains hovering above or leans forward like BB-8. This is the same idea again, except it might be even cooler if it was a kit we could apply to those buildable snowmen to make our own in two (or three if the old basic snowman is included) varieties.

In SW, you could make them throw snowballs at other pets, but not at cats. They should throw them at the Orochi drones that flit around zapping cats, instead. Unless you can make the cats leap (or teleport) out of the way.

17) [AO] Rainleet

Like an antleet, but due to an unfortunate spelling accident, keeps summoning rainstorms on himself. Either a pet or a wild critter to mug for new goodies, or possibly both. Let him drop his own summoning nano like capturing a Pokemon.

18) [both] wide crocheted virgin-killer minidress

I've suggested this before and I can't imagine how this dropped to 18 this year. Must be too much other good stuff.

Anyway, it's a medium grey "virgin-killer" sweater/dress, like https://www.amazon.com/Lucky2Buy-Sleeve ... B074HZBW1T
but with some silver threads for a little glitter. Preferably a wide gauge crochet, so even what little it covers, you could almost peek through, if only it weren't glued in place.

19) [AO] new hologram toy

More Holiday Hologram toys are always fun, but what effect to put in them? The old Expertise nanos had a nice toroidal particle fountain and aren't available any more, so are rarely seen. Treatment Expertise had red and green. Pharmaceutical Expertise was more white, almost like swirling snow. Either of those would be good.

20) [SW] Christmas bikini like the ones in AO

21) [both] red and white version of AO's zebra suit

22) [both] red satin ribbon monokini with a bow in the small of the back

23) [AO] baby elfleets

24) [AO] portable mail terminal

25) [both] tradable tinsel hat
- like what happens when a tinfoil hat doesn't protect you from blowing your own mind with a new conspiracy theory no one ever realized before
- +1 to resist Kyr'Ozch game servers reading your mind over the internet and dynamically lowering the drop rate of what you're looking for.

26) [AO] miniature Christmas tree hovering lantern

27) [both] red and white glowsticks for froobs
- or just more colors for everyone

28) [both] snow bikini / snowball bra / snowman heads on a scarf bandeau

29) [both] silver tinsel lei and thong with side fringe and silver heels

30) [both] tiara of twined mistletoe and holly, like a laurel crown

31) [AO] Krampus encounter
- preferably not another high level raid

32) [AO] Negative calorie after dinner mints
- full of nanos that convert glucose into the memory of the taste of all your favorite desserts

33) [AO] Dancing Elf (not Elfleet) doll
- Opichix in a green bikini with a triangular fringe and a green Santa hat.
- Full size version of that outfit for us to wear, too.

34) [both] Portable heating unit pet
- high-tech anti-grav notum-powered hover-sled with a lit campfire on it

35) [both] Wreathe Back Pack

36) [AO] Reindeer Hover-bike

37) [both] Christmas stocking soft boots

38) [AO] shoulder slot version of sprig of mistletoe
- like the Mr. Squeaky lantern, instead of util slot only
- preferably change the current sprig of mistletoe so it can be adjusted (with screwdriver) to switch between shoulder and util

39) [AO] snow-powered flamethrower
- something that frozen excavation team should have brought. Hydrogen and Oxygen tanks to melt the snow with fire, then it captures the steam to make more hydrogen and oxygen and keep itself charged. Probably wouldn't work as a weapon, though. Except maybe in Penumbra.

40) [both] wreathed tophat

41) [both] Christmas Tree suit, like a pants and jacket version of AO's Tree Dress

42) [AO] generic furry monster that eats cookies
- some kind of big shaggy monster, definitely not blue, that slowly stomps around the cities, chasing and trying to eat Gingerleets

43) [AO] Yalmica
- a little black skullcap with a tiny model spaceship on top, gyroscopically pointing Galactic North

44) [AO] nanospray or lantern of crickets / aliens tap dancing with Santa hats and candy canes

45) [both] Leet pet dressed up as the Mouse King from the Nutcracker

46) [AO] gingerbread outfit
- like a brown disco suit with white piping

47) [AO] Christmas Morning Memories deck slot item
- +Psychic, and maybe +B&E, Or even make it the opposite of the Beacon of the Harvester, something like -3 Agi, -2 Int, -1 Str, +4 Psy, +2 Sta, +5 Sen, +32NCU

48) [both] Jolly Christmassy N-95 style face masks

49) [AO] miniature "toy" ottous pets

50) [AO] cocoa pods for Miyashiro Superior Enhanced Coffee Machine
- so it can make hot cocoa instead of coffee

51) [AO] inflatable Santa Claus
- spawns a statue of a jolly fat Atrox in a Santa mask, deployable like the picnic table / tent

52) [both] a top that is crossed bandoliers of little candy canes
- probably better as a coat/back

53) [AO] yes-trade gingerbread cookies
- and a recipe to make the dough when there are no Gingerleets about

54) [AO] MMO action figure playset
- Scale model gaming PC and desk chair and a couple different players. No moving parts. (Very realistic.) Just set them up and watch them sit perfectly still like people on Earth That Was used to sit around and pretend to be fantastic creatures and futuristic people in "online games".
- Not meta enough? How about toy designer figurines of ancient humans modeling and painting action figures of even older game developers with backstories about the online game they've been developing for 20 years.

55) [AO] Lantern of True Seeing HUD/util item with +Psychic buff

56) [AO] ornament shoulder lantern
- just a basic sphere like the red and green ugly sweater version of the basic floating torch, maybe with a small buff, adjustable with a screwdriver for different patterns and effects

57) [AO] Sandy Claws the Christmas beach kitty

58) [AO] a red and white tank armour with two little Christmas bells on the chest
- kind of like the heart on the black clan tank armor

59) [AO] pet versions of Automated Sentry - Tannen'Bau's "Alien Jubilation System" ornamental boomballs

60) [AO] UPH / Childhood Memories dolls with Santa hats

61) [AO] Ghost of a Christmas Present
- an open Christmas Gift that you can click like the tent / picnic table, to spawn a translucent Christmas Gift with washed out colors
- Skroog and his minions should drop it

62) [AO] Dancing Nutcracker, Ballerina, Mouse King dolls

63) [AO] snowman holographic disguise or morph
- just the basic placeable snowmen, or the ones that move by rolling the body if that happens

64) [AO] nutcracker outfit for basic Engineer cargo droids

65) [both] some nuts to crack, maybe walnuts, chestnuts, etc.

66) [AO] Mr. Squeaky brand Ducknuts breakfast cereal
- super soggy miniature doughnuts with peanut butter flavor marshmallow ducks

67) [AO] Urban winter camo holographic disguise
- a cardboard mall kiosk with a scented candle display.

68) [AO] Christmas Tree hologram disguise or decorated advy tree morph

69) [AO] placeable merc and militia action figures
- to stage battles in our concrete bunker froob apartments

70) [AO] bracelets of Newbie Island shells
- made from beach shells and gems with tiny messages etched in them by the few leets still there begging us to come take back that island
- you would, of course, have to get to work making The Liberation of Newbie Island the next alien encounter

71) [both] catalog of cataclysms
- AO: a datapad containing a book too big to print, a list of all the prophecies of the end of the world that didn't happen and 30,000 years of near apocalypses that turned out to be not as bad as everyone thought at the time
- SW: it's a Blood Magic focus with very small print

Thanks for your continued work on our favorite worlds and for reading (at least some of) this and letting us contribute some ideas to the holiday development cycle. I hope you find at least some of it useful and/or amusing. We're looking forward to seeing what Santa Leet and Hel bring us this year. Mostly Santa Leet, I guess. Hel and Krampus are kinda mean about it. Of course, if good ol' Saint Nick were to make a comeback, that would be great.

- Jezebelle
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Return to General/Discussion