ARK Halloween Event

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Station Managers

ARK Halloween Event

Postby Gemmikins » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:04 am

ARK will be hosting their Halloween event this year outside Steps of Madness. The event is Sunday 20th October at 2pm Eastern for about 4 hours :) Join us and them as we bring you some howlingly good music!
Tomorrow is another day for tainting and corrupting more innocent souls :)

"Do I detect the formation of a new org? Bacon Appreciation Society? I have first dibs on the head post at the Tastier As Rashers Division...Yes...that would make me The Man from B.A.S.T.A.R.D !."
Gemmikins
Station Manager & Promotions Lead

Re: ARK Halloween Event

Postby Jezebelle » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:30 am

If you don't know how to get to the Steps of Madness, and you're Omni or Neutral, you can whomp to Omni Entertainment and then run or fly to the creepy twitching eye in a cave in Omni Forest at /waypoint 800 2846 716

If you're Clan or just don't feel like going the long way, you can teleport right there by talking to Zyvania Bagh in ICC. She's hanging about, hovering that is, in front of a tent at /waypoint 3158 899 655

Chat with her about Master Neleb and ask her to send you to the Path of Awareness and she'll meditate a bit and you'll suddenly find yourself right there, just south of the creepy cave with the Eye of Neleb staring right at you.
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Return to General/Discussion