Christmas 2017 Brainstorming

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Station Managers

Christmas 2017 Brainstorming

Postby Jezebelle » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:57 pm

Christmas in September. I guess it's a GSP tradition now. Funny how climate patterns used to make that weirder, huh? Makes me want to move to Borealis where the only weather to worry about is the occasional rain shower so negligible it can't even soak through a white negligee. Hmm. Anyway...

As usual, I'm going to be collecting ideas for both SWL and AO, even though AO doesn't have a development budget this year. That doesn't mean we should ignore AO, it just means the simpler the ideas are there, the more likely someone is to whip one up in a lunch break or something. Big ideas can still go in the list, of course. Maybe they'll work in SWL or be saved for later. Ideas are always better than none.

There is no contest involved, and I'm not even keeping track of which idea is whose, because the best ones tend to be collaborations anyway. That's why I prefer collecting ideas at shows. Batting them around a bit and adding details and inspiring each other for more ideas is what brainstorming is about. Of course, sometimes ideas come up at inconvenient times, and if you think of something between shows and just want to get it written down before you forget, you can post it here in this thread or send it to me in a PM, or Facebook, or Twitter or whatever. I'll bring it up at a show later for the interactive bit.

The rules:

1) Don't infringe anyone else's Intellectual Property. There are Fair Use exceptions for parody and such, and oblique references are fine, but a direct copy of someone else's IP isn't going to happen. Grey areas are not worth the trouble of getting lawyers involved.

2) Items should be social in nature rather than providing a gameplay advantage. Minor conveniences and average gear, on par with the items we've had in previous years, are fine because that still comes out to a cosmetic difference from what's normally available.

3) Keep it within the game's rating and rules. Clothing can be pretty skimpy, like the various bikinis we already have, but remember, only monsters go to "clothing optional" beaches. Ingesting drugs or alcohol, including tobacco, is similarly prohibited. I don't recall anyone suggesting anything patently offensive in the past, but if even suggesting it would be against he EULA, it's probably not very Christmassy anyway. Then again... Krampus. So, you know. "Christmassy" is relative. We can leave the grey areas in on this one and let FC make the call.

4) New ideas are preferred. If you want to go back to last year's thread and copy one or two favorites, because they're still your favorite ideas, go ahead. I'll probably be doing that myself toward the end. Don't just paste the whole thread here, though. Similarly, please look over this thread before you add to it, to make sure someone else hasn't already said the same thing. (Just write your idea down first so you don't get distracted by all the shinies and forget yours.) If there's already something similar, adding some details and/or options to it is always good.

5) Contributing ideas to this list is understood to be freely, anonymously, contributing unsolicited ideas for FunCom to use or not, in whole or in part, as they see fit. Even if they end up using your original creation verbatim, by submitting your idea here, you're suggesting they do so and giving them the requisite rights to use your idea. It's kind of the whole point here. If you would prefer to sign your name to your idea and send it in yourself, you can just go to FunCom's forums or feedback form and do that.

Here are the lists from previous years, in case you want to copy some old favorites or browse for some inspiration for new ideas:

Christmas 2016
Christmas 2015
Christmas 2014
Christmas 2013
Christmas 2012 (thread is M.I.A.?)
Christmas 2011
Christmas 2010

The schedule:

Sep. 14 - Sep. 27 - (two weeks) I'll be collecting Christmas ideas at all the GSP shows I can get to and posting them in this thread. I'll collect any ideas sent to me on forums, FaceBook, Twitter, or replies to this thread to also discuss at the shows.

Sep. 28 - Oct. 4 - (one week) GSP DJs, Staff, and Dancers vote on their favorite ideas, just to choose the order I'll list them in and decide which I'll spend a little more time detailing.

Oct. 5 - Oct. 15 - (week and a half) I'll write up the top 20 ideas in a big, detailed suggestion list with links to reference art, attach the remainder as additional brainstorming, and mail it to FunCom with a link back to this thread, in case they want to see any additional discussion we have about it here.

some time mid-October - FC normally starts planning the event roughly two months ahead to have time to plan, design, create, implement, test, and debug the new items and events. We should have the Christmas ideas to them before they're done making Halloween, so when they're ready to start planning Christmas they'll have just gotten our list.

some time around Dec 19 - the AO Christmas event starts "usually" the Tuesday before Christmas, especially if it requires a patch. It "probably" won't require a patch this year, but it should still be around then. SWL will surely add something new, but often starts their events about a week after AO, and both will run though New Year's. It's hard to guess what the exact schedule will be before they even decide what they're doing, so I just aim for early.
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Re: Christmas 2017 Brainstorming

Postby Jezebelle » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:58 pm

1) more ugly sweaters in both games, enough to have “ugliest sweater” contests
- uglysweaters with strings of tree lights poking out of them, and boots laced with tree lights, all blinking like the future tech cyberpunk outfits do
- a GSP orange sweater (color #ff9700 or RGB 255, 151, 0), with the GSP "star" on it.
- uglysweaters with long sleeves and buckles that fasten in the back

2) peppermint tights (swirls of red and white stripes, like peppermint candies)
- https://www.amiclubwear.com/clothing-ho ... white.html
- matching gloves, too

3) (SWL) Hel horns without the headband

4) pet snowman
- in AO, if making him bounce to move is too much work, just put him on Mr. Wheelie's base
- in SWL, he should mostly hold still, then occasionally wake up and throw snowballs

5) (AO) Winter-themed boots.
- Maybe like the boots that come with some of the Christmas outfits, just separate.
- Or more like the fur-lined boots in SWL.

6) Banana Terracotta Pie
- made from fresh Banana Surprise by whores with bad feet (probably succubi)

7) hydrogen bomb vehicle to ride like the end of Dr. Strangelove

8) red and green social pet version of MP healpet
- like a floating tree ornament with tinsel tentacles

9) hovering pet angel
- hovers like the Balloons pet but uses the model from the shoulder angel

10) (AO) miniature holographic notum trees
- like something you'd get in a souvenir shop, if it wasn't a volcano

11) Angeleet

12) red satin ribbon bow outfit (same one we ask for every year)
- or Chrismas bow pasties and ribbon thong with matching bow in the back
- or both

13) other colors of silvertail pets, like silver, red, and green

14) Wearable silvertail horns and tails, in silver, red, and green
- preferably sparkling
– fake ones, of course

15) “Grinch” costume
– bald and green and otherwise not close enough to infringe anything

16) (AO) Christmas colored red and white Desert Nomad Armor
- even if it's just QL1 social, because it can be worn over the real stuff

17) (AO) Desert Nomad strikes back at the Tinker in a Christmas event

18) Missile Toe Launcher
– someone misspelled “TOW Missile” on the R&D memo and ended up with rocket launcher ammo shaped like a big toe that explodes in a burst of mistletoe sprigs

19) A pet GSP radio
- A small radio that is following you, showing the world who your favorite radio station is

20) (SWL) Snowball bazooka
- projectile explodes into a small snowstorm of slow, white particles, like horizontal fireworks

21) Snowman vehicle like the Orisky treeball

22) a replica of the guitar Chris Hadfield played Going Home on in the International Space Station

23) (AO) pets from Penumbra
- icy predators
- Hiisian Steed
– Tainted or Splintered Spinetooth
- anything Taigan

24) plastic beach cricket set for Aussie-style Christmas on summer planets

25) cookie frosting as a wearable chest item
- possibly other locations as well

26) (AO) a clicky hologram nanotoy that invokes the old Treatment Expertise particle effects
- or an edited version of it to be even more Christmassy, but Treatment is pretty good already

27) Jezebelle pet, dancing, with authentic gigglesqueak sounds

28) Lutzzie doll, with optional voodoo poppet accessories sold separately

29) Red nosed reindeer pet
- with glowing red nose, same glow as the hovering heart lantern

30) (AO) “I Solod Maloney” t-shirt
- description: “and didn't even get this lousy t-shirt”
- other versions: “'Sploded by Maloney” and “Who's this Maloney?”

31) snow bunny outfits

32) (SWL) Hand-held microphones like the ones AO gets

33) (SWL) Christmas decorations in hub cities and Agartha.

34) (SWL) make sure that TSW snowball fight makes it into SWL

35) (SWL) Sabotage missions to hide coal in the stockings of various villains without being spotted

36) T-shirt and/or poster of Krampus in a pirate shirt and/or Santa hat, saying, “But you /have/ heard of me.”

37) (SWL) Jammies with feet, or split the Pajamas into tops and bottoms and make socks that match seamlessly

38) jeans with big cut-out panels, covered with fishnet, for people who think The Maxxx is a great Christmas show.

39) Lemon-powered thinking cap

40) not too much grinding required to experience/collect the holiday content

41) (SWL) add some reindeer and elf spectators to Shambala and fight over Christmas presents there

42) unarmed pvp wrestling in a “Santa's Groto” full of cookie frosting, with Christmas present rewards.

43) (AO) pet baby yutto

44) smaller candy canes, more candy sized than cane sized

45) ACME Atomic Rubber Duckie
- that you can gift to someone you hate and watch from the safety of a nearby planet with a giant telescope while they take a bubble bath and squeeze the duckie to make it “squeak squeak giggle squeak squeak” and you get all mad, asking “where's the kaboom! There should have been an Earth-shattering kaboom!”

46) (AO) Throw Snowball v2.1 social snowballs

47) nipple tassels
- (AO) it's actually ridiculously skimpy tank armor, the "Fantasy Female Armor" version of tank armor
- with swirling particles at the front, if you can actually get emitters there
- (SWL) now that we no longer have surgically attached pasties, we just need that lingerie, tattoos, and piercings layer

48) “_ Lives Matter” placards
- various options, like black, white, yellow, red, blue, grey, green, purple, turquoise, plaid, vegetable, fuzzy, reet, digital, extra, or all
- or just leave off the adjective and make the alternate version "Matter Lives"

49) gingerbread panties

50) Christmas kilts

51) (AO) make the Phasefront Sleigh nano available again, even if it's just added to a Christmas Gift

52) (AO) make some of the Christmassy Phasefront store vehicles available again

53) (SWL) light show gloves

54) (SWL) chaos magic gloves, so you don't have to stay in combat stance to have those effects
- or gloves that put a miniature Winter Wisp in each hand, snowfall and everything, like a snowy version of the Chaos hands

55) (SWL) keep the Magic Flute without having to keep the mission or intentionally bug the item

56) more colors of berets
- maybe red, white, green and silver for Christmas
- then more later, like fuchsia, plum, raspberry...
- definitely raspberry

57) candycane onesie
Last edited by Jezebelle on Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:49 am, edited 10 times in total.
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Postby Jezebelle » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:59 pm

[second reply reserved for tradition, because Christmas is all about tradition, yeah?]
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Postby Gridfan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Addition to the ugly sweater idea, a GSP orange sweater (color #ff9700 or RGB 255, 251, 0)
Addition addition, with the GSP "star" on it.
Gridfan
Gridstream Developer

Postby Gimpeline » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:03 pm

A pet gsp radio. A small radio that is following you, showing the world who your favorite radio station is
Gimpeline

Christmas 2017 Ideas final list sent in

Postby Jezebelle » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:13 am

Dear Michizure and anyone else involved in making Christmas content for Secret World Legends and/or Anarchy Online,

The GSP crowd came up with another list of ideas for Christmas. As usual, they were collected at GSP shows in SWL and AO, and some on the GSP forums and even Facebook. Then the GSP DJs, staff, and dancers voted for their favorites, just to put them in order so I could put a little more detail into our top 20. The whole list is included here, even the AO ideas that are probably too much for this year.

1) snow bunny outfits

The Secret World had some nice, warm winter outfits that I assume will become available in SWL for those who haven't already copied them, but it's short on Christmassy outfits that aren't heavy and warm for snowy weather. Agartha and Egypt and various indoor venues call for some festive Christmas gear more like Anarchy Online's. In a word, skimpy. I'm sure you're all familiar with the classic snow bunny outfits for hanging out in the ski lodges, sipping cocoa with Kahlua, and picking up ski instructors... or other bunnies. We need some of those outfits.

Anarchy Online could use some snow bunnies, too. There we already have full Santa and Ski suits, and we have Christmas bikinis and lingerie, but there's not a lot in between. Play Costume - Holiday Series #2 is about it. Maybe something more like the Stylish Skiing Outfit, but separate jacket and tights, two sizes too small and barely closed enough. Maybe in a different color, or choices of colors, although personally, I do like the fuchsia.

2) Jezebelle pet, dancing, with authentic gigglesqueak sounds

*sigh* I tried to discourage this one. I've gotten around it before by expanding it to miniature versions of anyone, like the Museum statue in pet form, which I still think is a good idea, but this time they were kinda insistent. Three different people suggested this specifically, and then almost all the crew voted for it, so... me.

I'm sure you can look up what I look like in game, but I don't exactly have a "uniform" or even a "usual outfit". Since AO pet nanos usually summon from a list, maybe there's more than one outfit, but I usually choose a new outfit for each show, which would be a bit much. I guess the closest thing to a "uniform" would be a GSP t-shirt and miniskirt. Black or gold earrings depending on the shirt. High heeled low boots. Charm bracelet and heart pendant. Black beret, maybe, unless you add in a raspberry one. I suspect what most of the suggesters had in mind was skimpier, but there's no GSP Bikini yet, so they'll have to settle. Not that I expect you'd even seriously consider this.

3) pet snowman

AO already has three snowman decorations. If making him bounce to move is too much work, just put him on a wooden sled (also a decoration that's already in game) and make him follow without actually animating, like Mr. Wheelie. Bonus points for making this nano a tradeskill recipe for combining a snowman or three with a wooden sled. Maybe an extra hat for good measure. There must still be some nanos in that old silk hat we found, 'cause when we placed it on his sled, he began to move around!

I don't think SWL has snowmen yet, but the model is pretty simple. And the animation should be pretty simple, too, if all he moves is his neck and shoulders. He should mostly hold still, then occasionally wake up and throw snowballs, but if he can throw snowballs at other pets, they have to react. Cats and dogs and birds not reacting to being pelted with snow would just be wrong. Throwing snow at other snowmen, like the dragons and their fireballs, would be cool. Maybe they could even participate in snowball fights?

4) red satin ribbon bow outfit

We ask for this every year, and probably will until it appears. It's just one big satin ribbon tied in a bow, like Miiir with half as many straps. RK4 lingerie stores have slightly different varieties of this every year, but they're all the same basic idea. The front is pretty much this one, but the back varies.
- http://www.yandy.com/Unwrap-Me-Satin-Bow-Teddy.php

Alternatively, Christmas bow pasties and a ribbon thong with matching bow in the back would work. Or the tinsel tassels (further down this list) with a bow like this.
- http://www.yandy.com/Charmeuse-And-Mesh ... -Thong.php

5) peppermint tights

Like AO's Halloween tights/stockings, but swirls of red and white stripes, like peppermint candies, or candy canes.
- https://www.amiclubwear.com/clothing-ho ... white.html

Matching gloves would be nice, and there was a strappy red and white outfit I drew a couple years ago that would go great with thigh-high versions of this.
- viewtopic.php?f=23&t=21449&start=20#p226775
That was originally designed just to be the rest of a candy cane thigh-highs outfit, but I love how the strappy bikini came out. If you wanted to make that one of the randomly chosen outfits for the "Jezebelle pet", I certainly wouldn't mind, as long as I have one to wear myself.

6) Angeleet

Halloween has a Devileet. Christmas should have an Angeleet. Leets don't have shoulders to strap wings to, but a little halo should work.

7) (SWL) Christmas decorations in hub cities and Agartha.

TSW had some snow piles in Agartha last year, as I recall. Convenient place for snowball fights, but the lighting in Agartha always looks too warm for it not to melt, and there doesn't appear to be any weather there, or even night. That's very mysterious snow, which is fitting, I suppose, but it could have used a little decoration too. The new shopping hub in the big tree definitely needs some festive decorations. Trees, wreathes, tinsel, mistletoe, menorahs, candy canes, twinkling lights, the works.

The hub cities could use some of that too, even Seoul, and maybe a little of that snow, which wouldn't be as mysterious, but just normal snow. Does it even snow in Seoul? Could all that rain just be snow for a little while? The way weather is going lately, I'd only be a /little/ surprised to see snow in Egypt.

8) Red nosed reindeer pet

TSW has a flightless reindeer as a mount, but I don't think there's a miniature one for a pet. AO has pet silvertails, but only little pink ones, and wearable reindeer horns. If you gave the silvertails antlers like that instead of the single horn they'd be close enough to reindeer. Could the SWL pet reindeer either jump really far or gallop in the air when it's following you sprinting? Either one needs the glowing red nose, though. The same glow as AO's hovering heart lantern would be nice. Can AO pets even be light sources?

Or if that's too close to a famous other IP, maybe a funny reinterpretation, like a red nosed drunk moose? Or a leet with an antler cap holding a red light bulb in his mouth?

9) nipple tassels

I was going to skip this one for being too risque, but it's close enough to be a maybe. And then I realized it's actually hilarious. In AO, since the attached accessories thing never happened, to give this a stand out mesh for the tassels, it would have to be ridiculously skimpy tank armor. QL 1 female tank armor ... is tassels. And that was just too funny to pass on. And make the twirling bits out of little swirls of particles at the front, if you can actually get emitters there. And then "nipple emitters" made it even funnier.

In SWL, now that we no longer have surgically attached pasties, we just need that lingerie, tattoos, and piercings layer. You are still wanting to get around to that some day, right? Since we don't have fabric flow or particle hair, the tassels wouldn't move like tassels, but if you made them little pom poms instead, they wouldn't have to. Or there's always the particle solution again.

For either game, what makes them Christmassy is making them silver, like tinsel. Then pair them with those peppermint tights above, or the red and white strappy panties, or the thong version of the satin bow. Lots of things right on this list go with tinsel tassels. Which, now that I think about it, probably says more about us than about tinsel.

10) (AO) Winter-themed boots.

Some of the holiday edition Play Costumes have boots, but only with the whole rest of the outfit. Separate items for those would be nice. Something more like the fur-lined boots in SWL would be great, if that can be flattened to an AO texture and still look good. Halloween has three colors of skull boots. Christmas could at least get one or two.

11) A pet GSP radio

A small boombox that is following you, showing the world who your favorite radio station is. Maybe put the URL on the back or top and the tilted 8-pointed star logo in a couple places.

In AO, it could be a boombox with wheels, like one of those little cleaning droids. Just a bit larger with a new texture and standard social pet script, and it would be fine.

In SWL, maybe it's a mini-mech like the Tokyo shem, but more clearly made of stereo components and DJ gear. The jumping up and down animation with the arms raised would be great if it was throwing devil horns.

12) wearable silvertail horns and tails, in silver, red, and green

We have "more colors of pet silvertails" somewhere on this list, but plastic silvertail horns we can wear ourselves were apparently more popular, at least among this small sample. It's pretty simple, just like the devil horns, but only one and in the middle. If you could also make it sparkle, that would be awesome.

13) (SWL) Jammies with feet

The kind of feet that have those white rubberized non-skid soles. Or split the Pajamas into tops and bottoms and make socks that match seamlessly. You're into splitting up uniforms lately, right? There weren't any specific requests for any particular new designs, but if you could just do this for the existing pajamas, that would be cool. The new purple onesie, too.

14) hovering pet angel

In AO, taking the model from the shoulder angel and making it hover and follow like the Balloons pet would be about right. Maybe this is the other pet that comes in the nano with Angeleet?

In SWL... I don't know. Are there any angel models already? Other than statues? I imagine one little pet angel would always look terrified, outnumbered, and desperate. Unless she's just an Annexing Angel in a white costume, which strikes me as more of a Halloween idea. Or maybe she's more like a white wisp that just occasionally resolves a little into a winged humanoid.

15) Christmas kilts

As far as I know, that's not really a thing, so any green and red tartan probably counts. Maybe some white too. Silver details, even. Little silver bells on the sporran. And yes, people are still asking for kilts in AO. Probably not gonna happen, but still asking. Should be no problem in SWL, though.

16) more colors of berets

I love my black beret in SWL, and black does go with everything, but why is that the only color it comes in? They're really a year round thing, but red, white, green and silver versions for Christmas presents would be nice, as long as there are others later or in the shop. Blue, fuchsia, plum, raspberry... definitely raspberry. Or are you saving the raspberry beret to go with the lingerie layer?

17) Missile Toe Launcher

Someone misspelled "TOW Missile" on the R&D memo and ended up with rocket launcher ammo shaped like a big toe that explodes in a burst of mistletoe sprigs.

18) (SWL) light show gloves

The hand glow from having magic foci equipped and in combat stance makes a good stand-in for light sticks, but it requires staying in combat stance while you dance. There are gloves with some frosty visual effects already, right? How about some party gloves in different colors that generate magical glows of different sorts and maybe leave a bit of a trail when you dance, like some of the sprints do?

19) (SWL) make sure that TSW snowball fight makes it into SWL

I'm sure you're already planning to bring this back, but it was mentioned several times, so just a reminder. Bringing back AO's social snowball nano, "Throw Snowball v2.1", is in here too, just a couple more items down the list. Lots of people in both games really want to throw snow at each other.

20) T-shirt and/or poster of Krampus, in a pirate shirt and/or Santa hat, saying, "But you /have/ heard of me."

If you've seen Pirates of the Caribbean or the internet for the past decade, that shouldn't really need any more explanation, but it's in the top 20, so here's a scene for it. Imagine some pompous Templar capturing Krampus in a Santa hat and a pirate shirt he just took off a dead Phoenician, and looking over the bag of socks and feet and coal he had on him. "You must be the /worst/ Santa I've ever heard of."

21) more ugly sweaters in both games, enough to have "ugliest sweater" contests
- uglysweaters with strings of tree lights poking out of them, and boots laced with tree lights, all blinking like the future tech cyberpunk outfits do
- a GSP orange sweater (color #ff9700 or RGB 255, 151, 0), with the GSP "star" on it.
- uglysweaters with long sleeves and buckles that fasten in the back

22) (AO) Throw Snowball v2.1 social snowballs
- It doesn't drop any more. The one in the Christmas Gifts is the hostile one Infected Gifts are allergic to.

23) (AO) miniature holographic notum trees
- like something you'd get in a souvenir shop, if it wasn't a volcano

24) (SWL) Hand-held microphones like the ones AO gets

25) (SWL) keep the Magic Flute without having to keep the mission or intentionally bug the item

26) (AO) make some of the Christmassy Phasefront store vehicles available again

27) (SWL) Snowball bazooka
- projectile explodes into a small snowstorm of slow, white particles, like horizontal fireworks

28) gingerbread panties
- triangular cookies with ruffled trim of frosting
- gingerbread colored panties with a little white lace trim

29) candycane onesie

30) ACME Atomic Rubber Duckie
- that you can gift to someone you hate and watch from the safety of a nearby planet with a giant telescope while they take a bubble bath and squeeze the duckie to make it "squeak squeak giggle squeak squeak" and you get all mad, asking "where's the kaboom! There should have been an Earth-shattering kaboom!"

31) (AO) pets from Penumbra
- icy predators
- Hiisian Steed
- Tainted or Splintered Spinetooth
- anything Taigan

32) (AO) "I Solo'd Maloney" t-shirt
- description: "and didn't even get this lousy t-shirt"
- other versions: "'Sploded by Maloney" and "Who's this Maloney?"

32) (SWL) Sabotage missions to hide coal in the stockings of various villains without being spotted

33) Lemon-powered thinking cap

34) _ Lives Matter placards
- various options, like black, white, yellow, red, grey, green, blue, purple, turquoise, plaid, vegetable, fuzzy, reet, digital, or all
- or just leave off the adjective and make the alternate version "Matter Lives"

36) (AO) pet baby yutto

37) (SWL) chaos magic gloves, so you don't have to stay in combat stance to have those effects
- or gloves that put a miniature Winter Wisp in each hand, snowfall and everything, like a snowy version of the Chaos hands
- Light Show Gloves are pretty much the same idea, but this was just separately specific about the effects

38) (AO) Christmas colored red and white Desert Nomad Armor
- even if it's just QL1 social, because it can be worn over the real stuff

39) other colors of silvertail pets, like silver, red, and green

40) (AO) red and green social pet version of MP healpet
- like a floating tree ornament with tinsel tentacles

41) cookie frosting as a wearable chest item
- possibly other locations as well

42) unarmed pvp wrestling in a "Santa's Groto" full of cookie frosting, with Christmas present rewards.

43) (AO) Desert Nomad strikes back at the Tinker in a Christmas event

44) (SWL) Hel horns without the headband

44) (AO) make the Phasefront Sleigh nano available again, even if it's just added to a Christmas Gift

46) (AO) a clicky hologram nanotoy that invokes the old Treatment Expertise particle effects
- or an edited version of it to be even more Christmassy, but Treatment is pretty good already

46) jeans with big cut-out panels, covered with fishnet, for people who think The Maxxx is a great Christmas show.

47) not too much grinding required to experience/collect the holiday content

48) smaller candy canes, more candy sized than cane sized

50) plastic beach cricket set for Aussie-style Christmas on summer planets

51) (SWL) add some reindeer and elf spectators to Shambala and fight over Christmas presents there

52) Snowman vehicle like the Orisky treeball
- or a giant snowball you balance on top of and run backwards, but that way wound be a little more work, huh?

53) hydrogen bomb vehicle to ride like the end of Dr. Strangelove

54) Banana Terracotta Pie
- made from fresh Banana Surprise by whores with bad feet (probably succubi)

54) Grinch costume
- bald and green and otherwise not close enough to infringe anything

55) a replica of the guitar Chris Hadfield played Going Home on in the International Space Station

56) (AO) Lutzzie doll, with optional voodoo poppet accessories sold separately
- I'm pretty sure that was two jokes, but any Moose-trox doll would be pretty cute and funny.
- needles to stick in various seasonal dolls when we're upset with the RNG might also be handy
- so maybe what we really need for the voodoo doll is something that represents the RNG?

And that's it for this event. Thanks for reading this and letting us participate in your brainstorming. I hope you found some of this useful, or at least amusing. Now I'm gonna go see what's up for the Halloween events. Take care and thanks for all your work!

- Jezebelle
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Return to General/Discussion