I'm A Gummi Girl in Agumi World ™ (New Multi-Event Community Creations - Press Release coming soon!

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Station Managers

I'm A Gummi Girl in Agumi World ™ (New Multi-Event Community Creations - Press Release coming soon!

Postby Kira Agumi » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:03 am

2018 will be exciting as today I'm A Gummi Girl in Agumi World ™ has publicly announced, for the first time ever, the following events are coming next year:

Parallel Universe Simulcast Party! (both TSW and SWL) [release date: late january]

iMarry Kira Agumi (a reality show) [released around february 2018, shooting for a valentines day release]

Ethics with Ethica (a late night talk show) [shooting for a march release]

Deepest Darkest Secrets: REVEALED (a documentary) [shooting for an april release]

FFK (returning seasonally starting in the Spring of 2018 pending the success of the upcoming tournament on Oct 12th)

The Roast of Kira Agumi (a comedic styled roast) [shooting for a may release]

Secret Geographic "Legends of the Wild" (a nature show) [shooting for an june release]

Kira Agumi's 19th Birthday Party [july 19th]

"Lumie Think About It!" (a trivia game show) [shooting for a july release]

The Cabal Olympics [release date: late summer/early fall]

Chipmunks vs Rabbits Basketball Sporting Event [shooting for an august release]

If you are interested in being apart of any of these events, big or small, Twitch exclusive or not, then please contact me @KiraAgumi on twitter or on Discord. The Press Release will be sometime this year and there may even be more than one. Some of the shows will be exclusive to the EthicaTank channel, the primary Twitch broadcasting channel associated with I'm A Gummi Girl in Agumi World ™.

Thank you for your interest and understand that if you do wish to see these events next year, that none of it is possible without you! You make this possible and participation is heavily needed. So please consider supporting not only I'm A Gummi Girl in Agumi World ™ and it's affiliates GridStream Productions and EthicaTank, but all of our broadcasters and community event creators. Today is a very important today for us and the next year is a critical point and a pivotal point in our history. So let's make history!
Kira Agumi
Forum Looter

Re: I'm A Gummi Girl in Agumi World ™ (New Multi-Event Community Creations - Press Release coming soon!

Postby Kira Agumi » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:05 am

Special Note to DJ Dharzee and Vallikat: It's now been made official. I'll need GSP participation with Parallel Universe Simulcast Party!, The Cabal Olympics, Chipmunks vs Rabbits Basketball Sporting Event, Kira Agumi's 19th Birthday Party and of course the relaunch seasonally of the FFK.
Kira Agumi
Forum Looter

Return to General/Discussion