FFK - Fatality Fighting Khampionship

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Station Managers

FFK - Fatality Fighting Khampionship

Postby Kira Agumi » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:31 am

I will post maybe more later, as far as a time slot which will likely be either 6-8pmET or something of the sort.

but here's the basic post for now and DJ Dharzee says for now at least he has signed on for this and EthicaTanks will provide LIVE coverage on Twitch and will be doing LIVE commentary for this event during the fights.

Official post in ads all over the net:

Fatality Fighting Khampionship! October 12th 2017 presented by GridStream Productions and I'm A Gummi Girl in Agumi World ™ LIVE on Twitch with special commentator EthicaTank in the Seoul Fight Club!
http://www.gridstream.org/
https://www.twitch.tv/ethicatank

Fatality Fighting Khampionship FFK will have an Inagural Tournament to gauge interest levels.

This tournament will consist of 16 kombatants and the first 8 battles will be one death to a finish. The next 4 battles will be one death to a finish. The next 2 battles will be one death to a finish. the final battle will be 10 to Win (kill the other player 10 times and win the tournament and 10k Marks of Favor)

More details coming soon at the FFK Press Conference in September. For now I just want to announce the basic 16 fighter tournament. This will be LIVE in Seoul at the Seoul Fight Club, streamed on Twitch and commentated on by EthicaTank. DJ Dharzee will be providing music, including the official theme song for FFK, "Immortal" by Adema.

I want to restate this is just a SAMPLE of what this could be and what my vision is. Show me you want more FFK and we can make this happen on a grander scale. I still need a referee for this event. And if you are interested in being a kombatant, then sign up by messaging me on Reddit, Discord or email me KiraAgumi@live.com. This event will be about an hour and a half event.

There will be a HUGE Special Announcement during the Intermission for a future continuous event continuing the relationship between GridStream Productions and I'm A Gummi Girl in Agumi World (TM)! This announcement will also be linked to each of the three groupings of 19 people from the three contests on Discord, Twitter and Instagram from the First-Ever Simulcast Event in both TSW and SWL at the same time, Kira Agumi's 19th Birthday Party that was LIVE all over social media on July 19th.

The time slot is still unofficial, but I am certain that the 6-8pET time slot will be the official time slot on Oct. 12th.
Last edited by Kira Agumi on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Kira Agumi
Forum Looter

Re: FFK - Fatality Fighting Khampionship

Postby Kira Agumi » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:32 pm

There will be a FFK Press Conference in September, LIVE on Twitch with EthicaTank. I would like to have GSP simply announce this so that people know as well as that we still have 14 out of 16 slots open for people to kompete in the FFK.

There is no set time yet for the Press Conference or date set for September, but we need to get all fighters and staff on board before the end of August.

I would just appreciate a mention on prime time whenever you can GSP. Thanks. And I am looking at a 6-8pmET time slot. That's what I have up in all the calendars and forum ads. DJ Dharzee seems to be cool with that date as of now. I guess the time slot as well. If anything changes between now and September, we can work through it. That's what the Press Conference is for. Finalization and confirmation. And getting an in-depth look inside who the 16 kombatants are who will be kompeting in the inaugural FFK event.
Kira Agumi
Forum Looter

Re: FFK - Fatality Fighting Khampionship

Postby Kermie » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:02 am

this all reminds me when my original org in AO used to have level 1 pvp sessions
Kermie
GSP Crew

Return to General/Discussion