Checking in...

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Station Managers

Re: Checking in...

Postby Shigy » Tue May 31, 2016 6:31 am

Caliana wrote:
Ashval wrote:.. I still read the forums religiously (though there are a lot fewer of them for me to keep up with these days)
- Ash/Trev

I may also be partially responsible for not giving Ash enough to read >.> Between shenanigans with my ISP, and an evil friend giving me Civ 5 when he KNOWS I have an addictive personality, I've kinda not been spamming the forums like usual *cough*
I promise I'll get back to that... after just one more turn... >.>

Have you conquered Japan yet? :lol:
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
Shigy
Station Owner

Postby Caliana » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:15 am

Shigy wrote:
Caliana wrote:
Ashval wrote:.. I still read the forums religiously (though there are a lot fewer of them for me to keep up with these days)
- Ash/Trev

I may also be partially responsible for not giving Ash enough to read >.> Between shenanigans with my ISP, and an evil friend giving me Civ 5 when he KNOWS I have an addictive personality, I've kinda not been spamming the forums like usual *cough*
I promise I'll get back to that... after just one more turn... >.>

Have you conquered Japan yet? :lol:

*coughs* Actually I was Japan. And in a twisted sense of justice, built the atomic bomb at Hiroshima. Then I kinda went to check out England... and forgot I was England. I try really hard to beat the computer to building certain wonders, and well.. I forgot who I was. I was seriously shouting "goddamnit Elizabeth! I was trying to build that" Every time I built a wonder, and the game said "Elizabeth has contructed x" >.<
Caliana - 9 Swords, Rapier Division
Zellira - GSP Dancers, Leader
Caliana
GSP Dancer

Postby Shigy » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:06 am

lol that's great. :lol:
Shigy
Station Owner

Postby Ashval » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:20 pm

We close on the new house tomorrow. It's hard to believe that the big day is finally here. :D

There's still a lot to do before we move (new wood floors, new furniture, painting, carpeting, etc), but the end is in sight!

I've lost 25 pounds on Nutrisystem over the past few weeks, but I sure as hell intend to say "to hell with the diet" tomorrow and celebrate with Nikki! This whole process has been stressful...and, I haven't had a drink in over 3 months! :crazy:

\m/ \m/ \m/
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Postby Shigy » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:11 am

Good news mate. Enjoy your celebration :lol:
Hope it all goes well.
Shigy
Station Owner

Postby Vallikat » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:35 pm

So happy for you both!!

I hope your hands aren't prone to cramping. You're going to need at least one of them to be in good shape for signing your name 8 billion times today. Ok, maybe not quite that many but by the time you leave there it will feel like it. Still it will be well worth it in the end when they hand you the keys. :)

Congratulations guys!!
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Postby Jezebelle » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:38 am

Congratulations! Yay house!

Oh, and grats on the diet success, too. You've not the first one I've heard say that Nutrisystem is effective. A bit pricey, but I suspect that's psychologically part of how it works.
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Previous

Return to General/Discussion