My Farewell...

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Station Managers

Re: My Farewell...

Postby Tarryk » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:33 am

As I said in the evil land of Facebook: You, VeldMichAshvelin (HAH!! From this day forward, bro), have been the literal fulcrum of GridStream Productions for as long as I can remember.

That's actually not a fair assessment. My memory has a cap of about 1.8 years. Rephrasing.

You have been the foundation of GridStream Productions since it hit the mainstream of AO, and you have carried it through every major turning point during its monstrous growth as a cultural outlet in online gaming. You have been both inspiring and steadfast in keeping this train going.

I'm not talking about "just" AO or "just" TSW. GridStream Productions was a lucky hit when it launched in 1733. (guesswork on the launch year). Since then, it has relied on sound minds to carry it forward. I have never, for as long as I've known you, doubted your resolve in keeping things running smooth and finding balance between exponential demand, growth, and the satisfaction of both DJs and community members. (I hate calling them "listeners"... there's far more involved than just listening)

While I will always agree that GSP has been dependent on the sum of its members, it has been literally reliant on good leadership. In outside conversation and during interviews, I've been asked before if there has ever been one moment in the history of GSP that I was most proud of. That was always the discovery of you. Period, no delay of thought, no contest.

Thank you, AshVeldMichalin. (The name thing's going to be fun in future conversation) You created everything you see now, and more. Step down with pride, sir.
Tarryk
GSP Creator

Postby Caliana » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:18 am

OMG Ash, it'll be sad to see you go.

Even though I haven't been in game a lot during some of your shows because of schedule, I've still been able to tune in at least for a bit. Your shows were always fun, and i wish you the best on whatever you may do. Feel better too, and best of health!
Caliana - 9 Swords, Rapier Division
Zellira - GSP Dancers, Leader
Caliana
GSP Dancer

Postby audrima » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:37 am

*crys*
audrima
Forum Preacher

Postby Gimpeline » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:22 pm

I noticed that the reclaim on Rubi-Ka had serious problems handling all the female Opis that had killed themselves the last few days and I guess I found the reason.

Good luck in the future Ashval/Veldron
Gimpeline

Postby Ashval » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Gimpeline wrote:I noticed that the reclaim on Rubi-Ka had serious problems handling all the female Opis that had killed themselves the last few days and I guess I found the reason.

Good luck in the future Ashval/Veldron

Did you save their corpses for me? :twisted:

Thanks Gimpe! (and everyone else that has posted here!)
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Previous

Return to General/Discussion