my friend posted this on facebook, i had to share.

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Station Managers

my friend posted this on facebook, i had to share.

Postby Kermie » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:32 am

Today while the boy was playing Skyrim, I was playing troubadour. As in, I was playing a ukulele and singing narration to his every move. Highlights included "run and hide because you're only a cat humanoid in armor and all you can do is punch", "Punch the dragon, punch it. You missed", and "You'll punch a dying dragon, but you're afraid to punch a chicken".
Kermie
GSP Crew

Re: my friend posted this on facebook, i had to share.

Postby Kriegshammer » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:08 am

Good boy, playing Skyrim ;)
But that'll only add to the cliche that bards aren't useful (to say the least), which Dungeons & Dragons created, I believe. I doubt those songs actually buffed anything :D

Still, a good idea! 8)
Kriegshammer
I Am Legend

Postby Dharzee » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:47 am

At Nexusmods.com there's a companion mod called 'Vilja in Skyrim' (because she was originally in featured in Oblivion). She's fully voiced and has some of her own quests including learning to play the lute. In one of the latest upgrades to this mod there's a quest line to find old bardic books and she learns 'bard chants' that actually buff you in some way when she uses them.
#BlameDharzee
"I'm in love with my lust, burning angel wings to dust" - Nightwish, Wish I Had An Angel
Dharzee
Training Wheels Officer

Postby Shigy » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:07 pm

Dharzee wrote:At Nexusmods.com there's a companion mod called 'Vilja in Skyrim' (because she was originally in featured in Oblivion). She's fully voiced and has some of her own quests including learning to play the lute. In one of the latest upgrades to this mod there's a quest line to find old bardic books and she learns 'bard chants' that actually buff you in some way when she uses them.

Cool :lol:
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
Shigy
Station Owner

Postby Kermie » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:42 pm

tried skyrym once. got tired of constantly dieing. hell i die in skyrym more than my gimp ass dies in TSW :)
Kermie
GSP Crew

Return to General/Discussion