[CONTEST] Holiday Giveaway is OVER!

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Station Managers

Re: [CONTEST] Holiday Giveaway is OVER!

Postby Thesawolf » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:42 pm

UPDATE - Dec 19
The giveaway is now over! Thank you to everyone that submitted entries here, over on the Official Forums, TSW Steam Forums and/or MMORPG.com. We will be going over the submissions and getting them properly categorized and begin our internal voting. I will announce the winners as soon as we come to a consensus!
Question Reality : Find Your Own Truth!
Thesawolf
Post Hunter

Postby Thesawolf » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:53 pm

(drumroll..... and the winners are...
Geez... you folks made this hard! (sorry it took so long to finalize the judging) But east coast and west coast cabal mates deliberated and here's the results (drumroll):
NOTE: I will be friending winners on Steam or contacting them in-game or via the respective forums to get contact information to dispense their respective prizes.

For the new/trial player tier:
1st place goes to... Mr. Goat (Lewda) and your induction moment into the Illuminati
Grats on your copy of The Secret World: Massive Edition!

2nd place goes to... ohnoes (PuntzFiore) and your first glimpse into the Hollow Earth
Grats on your copy of the base game of The Secret World!

3rd place goes to.. WheelofMorality_Turn3 (Chavonne) and your discovery of Pangaea
Grats on your grab bag of Steam goodies! (and one of our cabalmates is giving you an extended 30 day trial key w/bonus xp boost and extra bonus points because she feels your Pangaea shopping pain)

For the current/vet player tier:
1st place goes to... Boss-Defeater451 (PerpetuaMobile) for your insight into your Bogeyman experience
Grats on your 4mil pax and 4 QL10 blue signet bags donated by 'Every Perfect Gift'!

2nd place goes to... Andrea (on Steam) and your AHA moment at the Ankh
Grats on your 2mil pax and 2 QL10 blue signet bags!

3rd place goes to...Nzoth (on TSW forums) and your Joelzilla experience
Grats on your choice of either a set of TSW Steam goodies pack OR 1mil pax and 1 QL10 blue signet bag

THANK YOU so much for everyone's submissions! Wish I had more to give out for runners up and whatnot.. because we were torn by alot of submissions but HAD to narrow it down to these for their photo and story. Hopefully, we'll have another giveaway like this in the future. Thanks again and grats to the winners. Look for my communications!
Thesawolf
Post Hunter

Postby Thesawolf » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:58 am

Perfect sign of decent people and the kind of community TSW fosters.. our first place winner, Mr. Goat graciously gave the extra base game account key that came with his Massive Edition copy to our third place winner, WheelofMorality_Turn3! Thank you for your generosity and kindness and spreading the holiday cheer.
Thesawolf
Post Hunter

Postby Ashval » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:49 am

Awesome work with this contest! Kudos to you and thanks for sharing it here in the GSP community! :)
I may be retired, but I'm GridStream for life.
Ashval
Former Station Owner & Deacon of Doom

Postby Lia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:01 am

I really enjoyed looking over these screenies! Congrats to the winners and thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Community Liaison & Music Enthusiast
IG: Iolanthe - Lia Lester
'La Belle Dame Sans Merci'
Lia
Unstoppable!

Previous

Return to General/Discussion