Postmodern Jukebox!

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Station Managers

Postmodern Jukebox!

Postby Pale » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:17 pm

So I listen mostly during the day from 8-6 MST so I don't always get to listen to the later playing DJ's so didn't know which DJ might like this stuff but I do like it and think a couple of the songs should if at all posible get put into the mix of the stream when a DJ isn't on the air.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScottBradleeLovesYa here is the youtube channel of the guy who redoes all the arrangments of the songs worth a listen to. I know it will not be everyones cup of tea but I'm sure some will appreciate it.

Thanks
Templar: Pale-Rider
Dragon: Pole-Rider
Illuminate: Hey-Zeus
Pale
Forum Raider

Re: Postmodern Jukebox!

Postby Dharzee » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:40 am

I enjoy some of their music. I hadn't heard of them until The Oubliette had posted links to some of their videos in the Permanent Midnight show forum. Now that you've reminded me I'll have to remember to check out more of their stuff.
#BlameDharzee
"I'm in love with my lust, burning angel wings to dust" - Nightwish, Wish I Had An Angel
Dharzee
Training Wheels Officer

Re: Postmodern Jukebox!

Postby Pale » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:24 pm

I had never heard of them either until caught a link to "All About That Bass" featuring kate Davis and listened to all the video's on his page afterwards but think all that Bass with how Kate sings it is by far my favorate but all of them are good but I have always been a fan of older 1920's music lol.

Kate Davis has her own band more contemporary Jazz havent hear of lot of their stuff but I like Scott Bradlee arrangements better lol
Templar: Pale-Rider
Dragon: Pole-Rider
Illuminate: Hey-Zeus
Pale
Forum Raider

Return to General/Discussion