Halloween 2014 Brainstorming

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Station Managers

Halloween 2014 Brainstorming

Postby Jezebelle » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:28 am

Now that the Anniversary celebrations in both AO and TSW are over, it's time to collect suggestions for what you'd like to see Uncle Pumpkinhead bring us this Halloween. And whatever might turn up in TSW. FC probably has their own Halloween lore ideas, but if you want to throw some twisted cultural trivia at them and see if they mix it in, go for it. As usual, I'll be gathering the suggestions in this thread, and after a couple weeks of collecting ideas, GSP Crew and Dancers will vote to pick out top 20 favorites and I'll write them up in more detail, with reference images where necessary, then send them all in for FC's idea pool. AO is apparently still in art freeze, as far as we know, so anything there that requires new art assets is unlikely, but if they can repurpose old art for it, like Junior Pumpkinhead last year, that's more likely. They have been giving us at least one new item per holiday, and the new engine has to come out some day, so by all means keep including the new ideas, just accept that they're not likely this time and may just be kept on a list for another year.

Schedule:

Jul 19 - Aug 3: Two weeks of collecting suggestions at parties and here in this thread.

Aug 4 - Aug 18: Two weeks for GSP DJs, Dancers, and Staff vote on their favorite ideas.

Aug 19 - Aug 25: One week for me to sort out and write up the favorite ideas with detailed descriptions, but probably fewer example art links than when AO was making more new art.

Aug 26 - Oct 26: Hopefully, FC will be designing, building, implementing, and testing all the new goodies some time in the two months before the event, wedged in between all the other things they're working on.

Some time around Oct 28, probably: Event starts

Oct 31: Halloween

Now this is a brainstorming thread, so we want lots of ideas to choose from. GSP will be picking favorites for me to write up in detail, but I'll be sending in the whole list, even if some of them are just vague single phrases, because something that didn't strike a chord with us might turn out to give FC a good idea anyway.

Some guidelines for suggestions:

1) Be specific enough that everyone will have roughly the same idea what you mean.

2) Don't infringe on anyone else's Intellectual Property. Ideas inspired by some other game, movie, tv show, or whatever, are fine, as long as they're just oblique references. Using quotes, images, or names that belong to someone else isn't going to happen.

3) Keep it within the games' ratings, whatever they are in your region. You've all seen the bikinis, thongs, alien toys, and Dragon footrubs, so you know there's still a lot of room to be sexy without getting too explicit.

4) Original new ideas are preferred, but if we still haven't gotten your favorite idea from some previous year, go ahead and suggest it again. Here are links to the previous lists if you want to look something up or just get some inspiration to get the creative juices flowing.

Halloween 2013 Brainstorming

Halloween 2012 Brainstorming

Halloween 2011 Brainstorming

Halloween 2010 Brainstorming
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Re: Halloween 2014 Brainstorming

Postby Jezebelle » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:28 am

1) flaming nostrils, exhaling flame and smoke with every breath

2) a cape with Mr. Evil Squeaky on the back, his wings spread in his best imitation of an eagle

3) bat goblet, like that New Year's Crunk Goblet, but black, with big wing handles

4) skull goblet, same size as the Crunk Goblet, but a silver or white skull

5) Midnight Phantom bikini, again, just as suggested the last few years. It's like the Midnight Pumpkin, but purple instead of orange, with a pale grin design that fades in and out like some of the armors have pulsing lights.

6) ghost golems (TSW's Guardians of Gaia stomping around in anima form)

7) Carmen Miranda fruit hat

8) Leulla's outfit, wings optional. For those of you who don't have TSW, she's a human-sized fairy, like a full grown Tinkerbell, in a cute, skimpy, green leafy dress.

9) pet succubus - see the Facebook post - this link or this link "might" work

10) new gothic corset outfit with black or red, like the ones I shared on FB here or black and purple, like this one

11) Goggle Eyes Glasses... or googly eyes? Just big sunglasses with big plastic bloodshot eyeballs.

12) Midnight Pumpkin bikinis for TSW - and maybe some other Rubi Ka fashions imported while you're at it

13) frog outfit, lots of green and big eyes with horizontal slits

14) rabid quabbit costume

15) bloody murderous psychopath chipmonk costume

16) pet costumes, like Luella's costume for dogs and Irusan costumes for cats

17) underbust corset and strategically positioned long wig, like this (TSW only, I suppose)

18) salsa dresses, bright red and cut at an angle, above the knee

19) cat ear and tail separates, like the catgirl morph without the head change, body morph, and expiration - bunny and wolf are also pretty popular

20) purple dragon and pink demon wings, like the red and green wings AO already has

21) proper ninja costume, possibly with a tutu, but only if it's a killer pink ninja tutu so rigid you can cut someone with it

22) panda t-shirt that switches between black shirt with a white panda face or white with a black panda face, with a third option colored like a panda's chest to match the happy/sad panda masks

23) gothic bellydancer outfit (like this)and gothic/tribal/gypsy fusion dance emotes

24) sexy magic space vampires (like this)

25) Let M.P.s summon their pets as “thoughts” from CoM instead of meatballs.

26) new flavors of Weird Looking Candy Cherry that morph you into hovershark, mini Ottous, minibronto, silvertails or swiftwind, babyface, drillers, nokeen, failed experiment, pentapod, manteze warrior, eremites, ice block (with a short term root), robot snake thing that looks like the top half of a white slayer droid on a tapered metal snake and nobody seems to know what it's called, and a long term 2 NCU +AAO buff like the old +AAD one, just to keep the proportion of buffs to morphs.

27) backpack with a leet peeking out of it

28) Leet-shaped backpack

29) new Halloween candy "shopping bag" with the Halloween leets on it

30) leets wearing the various candy bags as costumes

31) Trick-or-treating leets with bags for candy

32) Gothic Lolita with the Bunny Legs of Gridstream Productions (like Lolita on Clothes Back and Bunny on Social Legs, but with the tutu)

33) typical fantasy MMO armor costumes – with appropriately negligible defense values, especially chainmail bikinis and seductive sorceresses

34) make zombies react to the [foot] items, make the little groups of three of them fight over it and single ones stand around chewing it

35) sexy pirates (like this)

36) sexy tavern wenches / off the shoulder dirndl - TSW already has the Villager one, but AO needs it, and separates would be nice, and maybe some variety, lederhosen for troxes and males

37) slasher bait costumes, something cheesy and slutty enough to ensure you're the first one to die in a slasher flick, for luring and taunting the creepy monsters and chopping them up with a machete, of course

38) full set of Rocky Horror costumes to go with that /timewarp emote they promised us

39) Zatana-style tuxedo bodysuit, fishnet stockings, jacket with tails, and shiny black tophat

40) cyberpunk gear to go with these new fangled augments and whatnot

41) that steampunk vampire Caliana posted in the "Fashion/clothes you'd like to see in game" thread here

42) Bruce Campbell mask to wear with the chainsaw/boomstick/necronomicon deck, unless that's going to be part of the reward outfit for that deck

43) spade-tipped red devil tails

44) Draculeet slippers

45) Alice dress, blue and white gingham

46) bra of many colors to go with AO's premium color-changing thong

47) candy

48) Jessica Rabbit dress and long purple gloves

49) Halloween tattoos, like back jack-o-lanterns and arm bats and maybe a black cat somewhere, leg tattoos with black boxers, snakes, spiders, UPH back tattoo, ghost tattoos that look like shade spirits trying to escape

50) Sith and Jedi leets with tiny laserswords. or a Leet in shining armor, or a leet in swimsuit with a bathing ring around it's hip

51) orange boots with black laces, or straps, to match the orange striped tights and Midnight Pumpkin Bikini

52) high heels with pumpkin ribbon ties

53) bat style thing like the hearts from valentines day, would be kinda cool to have a glowy orange/black glowy lantern thing

54) black cat pet for AO

55) Little Red Riding Hood and Big Bad Wolf costumes

56) (TSW) /thriller emote that infects nearby zombies and makes them join in and spread the emote to other zombies in range.

57) pet filth spider things (the things before the last boss of Ankh)

58) (TSW) pet Dr. Stein that says random things, like "I have no words! No words!" - it'd be fun to hear him say stuff while questing.

59) band tee for the death metal / industrial band "Trash King and the Techscavengers"

60) purple hotpants and matching tied top

61) zombie costumes, more Night of the Living Dead style than Aztec or Kingsmouth

62) black thigh-high boots

63) skull-themed clothing

64) Hello Leety panties

65) Stalking Uncle Pumpkinhead doll

66) chainmail armor and Viking helmet (with optional viking beard)

67) spiderweb minidress and/or bikini

68) shoulder raven

69) DJ decks / boomboxes

70) Miiir's Black Rose outfit

71) New bikinis, such as palm leaf, pumpkinhead rags, Kyr'Ozch themed, Candy Corn, Cherry Pie, domino, bats, skulls, skull and crossbones, vampire fangs, frogs

72) broomstick skirts

73) New leet pets: Hellhound Cheerleet, Pirate Leet, Ghost Leet, Skeleeton, Clown Leet, Female Devil Leet, Jack-o-Leetern, Trolleet, Deathleet

74) GSP tattoos

75) pimp hat

76) pumpkin / jack-o-lantern backpack

77) new striped tights

78) Princess costume

79) witch hat in AO like the ones in TSW

80) XXX-Plumbo Beer Can costume

81) glowsticks

82) tradable Trick-or-Treat bags

83) GSP trenchskirt

84) dancing devil opi girl toy

85) cybergoth looking respirator/gas mask

86) black rose prop/decoration

87) scary bunny costume

88) goggles for AO

89) cloud of bats nano

90) handbra

91) Mr. Squeaky vehicle

92) pet dragons

93) gothic princess costume

94) headless horseman mob

95) some temporary item that lets you fly like an MP with Quantum Wings

96) zombie cheerleet pet in AO

97) zombie cow pet in TSW

98) Shadowleet morph

99) pet zombie DJs? We could try to pull one of those 48 hour Halloween parties like we did when we were a decade younger, but in both games consecutively, and we might get that without FC having to do a thing
Last edited by Jezebelle on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:20 am, edited 11 times in total.
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Postby Jezebelle » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:29 am

[reserved for extra room, not that we've needed it yet]
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Postby Peppercake » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:29 pm

Goggle Eyes Glasses! :o

Add creepyness to the world(s)!

Just add eyeballs to the Aviators Sunglasses and BAM! :D
Attachments
madgoggleeyes.jpg
Liek dis.
Pepper is actually good on sandwich cakes.

>Re- Renamed to Peppercake cause it is 10 times more sexy.
Peppercake
Post Hunter

Postby Shigy » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:36 pm

For TSW Pumpkin themed and purple themed bikinis.
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
Shigy
Station Owner

Postby The Oubliette » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:35 am

You can't spell Halloween without Oubliette. I mean, you CAN, but t would be a mistake.
Barely here at all.
The Oubliette
GSP Crew

Postby Jezebelle » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:59 am

Today is going to be the last day for suggestions before voting starts, and the list was a bit short, so I more than doubled it by adding in the highest voted suggestions from previous years that we don't have yet. That brought the count up from 43 to 95. That should be more than enough to choose from, but there's still today to add more if anything comes up.
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Postby Thiefofsouls » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Fine...I know it is in there somewhere, however mine remains the same.. TSW..a zombie cow pet. AO, a zombie cheer leet pet.

Well, and maybe a zombie DJ pet...heh
Thief on phone with Dragon HQ: “Yes I’m on my way. Yes I have the Pampers. Tell that creepy kid if one more
butterfly pees on my shoulder as a reminder, violence will ensue.”
Thiefofsouls
Power Poster

Postby Jezebelle » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:20 am

For those of you following along at home, here's the results of the voting and expanded details and the whole email I'm sending off, right now.
----------
Dear Michizure,

You must be even busier now with your new responsibilities, but I hope you still have time for suggestion lists because I have another list of Halloween suggestions from GSP and their listeners, for both TSW and AO. Now that AO 18.7 is almost here, we're hoping the art freeze is ending soon, so we didn't hold back on ideas that involve new art for AO and included a lot of the favorites from past years, just as a reminder. The ideas were, as usual, gathered at various GSP shows and on GSP's forums, then voted on by GSP staff, DJs, and Dancers, to order them and pick out which ones I'll go into more detail on. The full list is included here.

(The odd numbering is because there were too many more ideas than voters, so there were a ridiculous number of ties.)

1) cat ear and tail separates (AO+TSW)

Wearable items for both games, not morphs, perhaps similar in appearance to the ears and tail on the catgirl morph, but without the head change, body morph, and single-use expiration. Like the wearable devil horns that both games have. Bunny, wolf, and fox are also popular options. I'm sure there was a reason at the time you went with a morph instead of a head accessory, but maybe that reason is no longer applicable to AO, and it certainly would be different for TSW.

2) pet succubus (AO+TSW)

A miniature TSW Consecratrix or AO Minx/Savage Medusa would work, especially if she has a sexy dance or two for her idle animations. This has been Ashval's number one wish for years, so we were all ready with this response when he asked for it again this year. This screenshot was taken with some effects disabled, but we all had different colors of glowing eyes. Can you make us better succubus pets than this?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3610_n.jpg

3) backpack with a leet peeking out of it (AO+TSW)

Not necessarily just for AO, now that TSW has both cute backpacks and pet leets. There's not much more to say about this one.

4) GSP tattoos (AO+TSW... as soon as TSW gets tats)

You already have the GSP logo art from the t-shirts and posters. That logo and/or the letters "GSP" in orange or gold with black outlining would be good designs. "Tramp stamps" and arm tats are the most obvious choices for placement, but ankles and wrists and chests are good, too. A tramp stamp would be in the "leg" clothing area, so I guess a miniskirt, low rise jeans, shorts, or some such would come with it. Not a thong. If you're going to make GSP G-String Panties, they should be their own thing. For the ankles, thongs work. I mean thong sandals, aka "flip flops". Or strapped heels in gold, black, and/or white. The chest placement would be right over the heart, with a bikini top for females, of course. Maybe one like the black bikini top that comes with back stars, again in black, white, and/or gold.

5) gothic bellydancer outfit and gothic/tribal/gypsy fusion dance emotes (AO+TSW)

Bellydancing animations are clearly beyond the scope of either engine, as they would involve moving parts that just aren't jointed. There are some dance moves in the gothic/tribal/gypsy fusion range that would be possible and would go really well with some of the music GSP plays that current dance emotes just don't fit. And of course, they need the right outfit to match, which would be the Halloween part.

http://elegantcuriosities.com/wp-conten ... ss-bra.png
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--w6LPN-Zto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tr38hjCgnQ

6) Leulla's outfit, wings optional (AO+TSW)

I don't think there's much more to specify here. Some folks might want the outfit without the wings, some might want strap-on wings like the devil/angel wings, and others might want them just like Luella's. I get the feeling separate, optional strap-on wings would be the most popular option, but I didn't actually take a survey on it or anything. Oh, and this would be good for both AO and TSW. AO already has nice fairy wings for it.

6) new gothic corset outfit with red or purple (AO+TSW)

Pretty self-explanatory, but I'll throw in a couple example links anyway.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3111_n.jpg
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=474&start=100#p213090

6) sexy stage magician outfit (AO+TSW)

For the ladies, a tuxedo bodysuit, fishnet stockings, jacket with tails, and shiny black tophat, or at least something along those lines that doesn't end up looking /too/ much like Zatana. Maybe skip the long jacket tails and just give her a tiny little half jacket? Men's black and white tuxes have no such copyright problems, of course. They're just standard issue for stage magic.

9) steampunk vampire (AO+TSW)

I think those words convey enough of the idea already, but here's a great example Caliana posted on the GSP forums.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=474&start=80#p205893

10) skull goblet (AO+TSW... as soon as TSW gets hand props)

A big hand-held goblet, either the same size as the Crunk Goblet or the actual size of a Solitus skull. Or scaled to the size of the holder's skull. Silver or white, possibly bone white, depending on just how creepy you want it. I would say TSW needs this too, but we kinda need hand-held social props first. Or social "weapons" that just invoke visual special effects without any gameplay effect. But that's a different kind of suggestion.

10) Leet-shaped backpack(AO+TSW)

Like that cute backpack TSW got with the Tokyo issue, but recognizably leet-shaped, for both AO and TSW. Actual pet leet not included, probably.

10) cyberpunk gear to go with these new fangled augments and whatnot (TSW)

I don't even know where to begin detailing this. For one thing, I don't actually have any augments yet myself, so I don't know what they should look like. Maybe you guys have some ideas for visual styles that match the game lore. It was mentioned a while back that AO might eventually be able to display your NCU belt and other accessories, but I don't think this suggestion was meant to imply that augments should be directly visible that way. It would push the characterization too much in the direction of one style, and wouldn't be a Halloween item anyway. I think what's requested here is just wearable accessories in the cyberpunk style that could be role-played as though they provide the functionality of augments.

10) black cat pet for AO

I know there are "minikitty" pets for bug rewards, but I don't think those come in black, do they? How about a domestic cat, like the TSW ones, for Halloween?

10) skull-themed clothing (AO+TSW)

This one was real vague when the idea was brought up, and no one seemed inclined to specify further, except for one detail that overlaps another suggestion. TSW should have the same skeleton costume AO has , the one with white bones on a black skin-tight suit. Other than that, we just need /some/ skull-themed clothing to start with and then maybe get more picky. So I'll throw in a couple general ideas for inspiration, but they're not necessarily to be taken specifically.

http://www.outblush.com/women/fashion/d ... ull-dress/
http://www.alternativex.co.uk/wp-conten ... -front.jpg
http://contourmagazine.com/2011/04/21/p ... ank-dress/
http://blackmilkclothing.com/search?typ ... t&q=skulls

10) shoulder raven (AO)

Just reskin the shoulder parrot black and give it a little back story. Maybe something about knowing deep down that there's at least one word it can say, and the dead look in its dead black eyes being so ironically lifelike you're left uncertain whether paranoia, too many Old Earth ghost stories, or a Psychological Modification nano is responsible for the feeling of dread and suspense at what might finally occasion the foul faux feathery fiend to croak out that one fateful word.

16) Midnight Pumpkin bikinis in TSW - and other Rubi-Ka fashions

Not much more to say here, except that it can go both ways. AO has about a decade more to draw from, though, and a good amount of it would be perfectly appropriate for TSW, especially around Halloween.

17) spiderweb minidress and/or bikini (AO+TSW)

I've requested this before and even sketched it out myself. I understand it's pushing the ratings limits pretty close, but it can be opaque enough where necessary to cover the smiley bits. Not that AO has smiley faces. Maybe it should. Wouldn't that be fun to turn left and run screaming naked up the beach in? You know we'll just find a new beach to do that on, right? Anyway, this, for both AO and TSW:

download/file.php?id=5181&mode=view
download/file.php?id=5182&mode=view

18) purple dragon and pink demon wings, like the red and green wings AO already has (AO+TSW)

18) typical fantasy MMO armor costumes - the unrealistically skimpy stuff that leaves no doubt what kind of fantasy it is, but with realistically negligible defense values, especially chainmail bikinis and seductive sorceresses

18) full set of Rocky Horror costumes to go with that /timewarp animation we've heard about (AO+TSW)

18) Draculeet slippers (AO+TSW)

18) Halloween tattoos: (AO+TSW... when TSW gets tats)
- back jack-o-lanterns
- arm bats
- black cat leg tattoos with black boxers or boyshorts or a thong like the tentacle one, maybe something that doesn't cover the tailbone where the catgirl morph's tail attaches
- snakes
- spiders
- UPH back tattoo
- ghost tattoos that look like shade spirits trying to escape

18) Little Red Riding Hood and Big Bad Wolf costumes (AO+TSW)

18) band tee for the industrial death metal band "Trash King and the Techscavengers" (AO)

18) purple hotpants and matching tied top (AO+TSW)

18) black thigh-high boots (AO+TSW)

18) chainmail armor and Viking helmet (with optional viking beard) (AO+TSW)

18) Mr. Squeaky vehicle (AO)

--- honorable mention ---

* orange boots with black laces, or straps, to match the orange striped tights and Midnight Pumpkin Bikini - or black boots with orange laces (AO+TSW)

* high heels with pumpkin ribbon ties (AO+TSW)

* a "jackie-lantern" version of the "Sight for Sore Eyes" outfit, with grinning, glowing jack-o-lanterns instead of the bloodshot eyeballs. (AO+TSW)

* flaming nostrils, exhaling flame and smoke with every breath (TSW)

* frog outfit, lots of green and big eyes with horizontal slits (AO+TSW)

* rabid quabbit costume (AO)

* trick-or-treating leets with bags for candy (AO+TSW)

* new leets in costumes: (AO+TSW)
- Sith and Jedi leets with tiny laserswords
- Leet in shining armor
- leet in swimsuit with a bathing ring around its hip

* a cape with Mr. Evil Squeaky on the back, his wings spread in his best imitation of an eagle (AO)

* bat goblet, like that New Year's Crunk Goblet, but black, with big wing handles (AO+TSW... when TSW gets hand props)

* Midnight Phantom bikini, again, just as suggested the last few years. It's like the Midnight Pumpkin, but purple instead of orange, with a pale grin design that fades in and out like some of the armors have pulsing lights. (AO+TSW)

* underbust corset and strategically positioned long wig, like this (TSW only, I suppose) http://inspirink.files.wordpress.com/20 ... .jpg?w=571

* salsa dresses, bright red and cut at an angle, above the knee (TSW+AO... when AO gets more player meshes)

* panda t-shirt that switches between black shirt with a white panda face or white with a black panda face, with a third option colored like a panda's chest to match the happy/sad panda masks (AO+TSW)

* sexy magic space vampires (AO+TSW), like this: http://www.stitchedupcorsetry.com/wp-co ... rsetry.jpg

* Gothic Lolita with the Bunny Legs of Gridstream Productions (like Lolita on Clothes Back and Bunny on Social Legs, but with the tutu) (AO+TSW)

* sexy pirates (AO+TSW), like this: http://www.yandy.com/Pirate-Booty-Lingerie-Costume.php

* sexy tavern wenches / off the shoulder dirndl (AO+TSW) - TSW already has the Villager one, but AO needs it, and separates would be nice, and maybe some variety, lederhosen for troxes and males

* slasher bait costumes, something cheesy and slutty enough to ensure you're the first one to die in a slasher flick, for luring and taunting the creepy monsters and chopping them up with a machete, of course (AO+TSW)

* bra of many colors to go with AO's premium color-changing thong (AO)

* bat style glowy orange/black glowy lantern thing, like the floating shoulder hearts from Valentine's Day (AO)

* /thriller emote that infects nearby zombies and makes them join in and spread the emote to other zombies in range. (TSW)

* DJ decks / boomboxes (AO+TSW)

* Black Rose version of Miiir's Cream Rose outfit (AO+TSW)

* dancing devil opi girl toy (AO, but a pet like that in TSW works)

* handbra (variations: monster, tentacle, skeletal) (AO+TSW)

* headless horseman / durahan mob (AO+TSW)

* zombie cow pet in TSW

* GSP backpack (AO+TSW)

* corset version of skeleton costume (AO+TSW)

* Dominatrix Queen of Hearts, "Off with her clothes!" (AO+TSW)

* bat ears (AO+TSW)

* longer capes (AO)

* "Thriller"-style leather jacket (AO+TSW)

--- suggested, but no votes (this time - some of these got lots of votes previous years) ---

* ghost golems (TSW) - Guardians of Gaia stomping around in anima form

* Carmen Miranda fruit hat (AO+TSW)

* googly eyes glasses - just big sunglasses with big plastic bloodshot eyeballs, not necessarily on springs (AO+TSW)

* bloody murderous psychopath chipmunk costume (AO+TSW)

* pet costumes, like Luella's costume for dogs and Irusan costumes for cats (TSW, but AO pet costumes would be cool, too)

* proper ninja costume, possibly with a tutu, but only if it's a killer pink ninja tutu so rigid you can cut someone with it (AO+TSW)

* Let M.P.s summon their pets as "thoughts" from CoM instead of meatballs. (AO)

* new flavors of Weird Looking Candy Cherry that morph you into: (AO)
- hovershark
- mini Ottous
- minibronto
- silvertails or swiftwind
- babyface
- drillers
- nokeen
- failed experiment
- pentapod
- manteze warrior
- eremites
- ice block (with a short term root)
? robot snake thing that looks like the top half of a white slayer droid on a tapered metal snake and nobody seems to know what it's called
- and a long term 2 NCU +AAO buff like the old +AAD one, just to keep the proportion of buffs to morphs.

* new Halloween candy "shopping bag" with the Halloween leets on it (AO)

* leets wearing the various candy bags as costumes (AO)

* make zombies react to the [foot] items (TSW) - make the little groups of three of them fight over it and single ones stand around chewing it (Cockneys vs Zombies reference)

* Bruce Campbell mask to wear with the chainsaw/boomstick/necronomicon deck, unless of course that's going to be part of the reward outfit for that deck (TSW)

* spade-tipped red devil tails (AO+TSW)

* Alice dress, blue and white gingham (AO+TSW)

* candy in AO like TSW gets

* Jessica Rabbit dress and long purple gloves and red heels (AO+TSW) - why do we still not have red heels?

* pet filth spider things (TSW) - the things before the last boss of Ankh

* pet Dr. Stein that says random things, like "I have no words! No words!" (TSW) - it'd be fun to hear him say stuff while questing.

* zombie costumes, more Night of the Living Dead style than Aztec or Kingsmouth (AO+TSW)

* Hello Leety panties (AO+TSW)

* Stalking Uncle Pumpkinhead doll (AO)

* New bikinis: (AO+TSW)
- palm leaf
- pumpkinhead rags
- Kyr'Ozch themed
- Candy Corn
- Cherry Pie
- domino
- bats
- skulls
- skull and crossbones
- vampire fangs
- frogs

* broomstick skirts (AO+TSW)

* New leet pets: (AO+TSW)
- Hellhound Cheerleet
- Pirate Leet
- Ghost Leet
- Skeleeton
- Clown Leet
- Female Devil Leet
- Jack-o-Leetern
- Trolleet
- Deathleet

* pimp hat (AO+TSW)

* pumpkin / jack-o-lantern backpack (AO+TSW)

* new striped tights (AO+TSW, and TSW should have the old ones, too)

* Princess costume (AO+TSW)

* witch hats in AO like the ones in TSW

* XXX-Plumbo Beer Can costume (AO)

* glowsticks (AO+TSW)

* tradable Trick-or-Treat bags (AO)

* GSP trenchskirt (AO+TSW)

* cybergoth looking respirator/gas mask (AO+TSW)

* black rose prop/decoration (AO)

* scary bunny costume (AO+TSW)

* goggles for AO

* cloud of bats nano (AO)

* pet dragons (AO+TSW)

* gothic princess costume (AO+TSW)

* some temporary item that lets you fly like an MP with Quantum Wings (AO)

* Shadowleet morph (AO)

* sorceress/demon/werewolf claw weapons (TSW) – not automatically sheathed when using other weapons

* small black lower face mask, like the Surgeon Mask but smaller, covering the mouth but not the nose, as a face slot item, for demon ninjas who want to still be able to wear their horns, too (TSW)

* pirate hat to complete the AO pirate outfit, and a pirate leet wearing that and an eyepatch and something resembling part of the outfit (AO)

Thanks for reading and allowing us to contribute to your brainstorming process. I hope you find something in here interesting, useful, or at least amusing, and I know we're looking all forward to the Halloween events, whether any of this turns up or not.

- Jezebelle
Jezebelle
GSP Dancer

Postby Vallikat » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Fabulous job on this as always Jez! Thanks so much for pulling all of this together. You rock!
Vallikat
Station Manager & Events Lead

Postby Peppercake » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Thats one big email. You should put your fingers in a tiny hand sized bed and rest them. They earned it.
Pepper is actually good on sandwich cakes.

>Re- Renamed to Peppercake cause it is 10 times more sexy.
Peppercake
Post Hunter

Return to General/Discussion