Phillip Ross Back!?

Talk about anything!

Moderator: Station Managers

Phillip Ross Back!?

Postby DarkEnvy » Thu Aug 15, 2002 7:12 pm

Breaking use from the org leaders of omni-tek, phillip ross got together a few org leaders and said a few words, to them, asking for help with icc. I need conformation on this, its very breaking use, ask everyone u know. if it is real, this is indeed an exciting time for all omnis!

here is the Log!!!!!!:

Start logging of "OT faction leaders" at 08/15/02 10:12:19

10:12: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: I have called you here to give you a short update on the current state of affairs.
10:12: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: I have been informed by Omni Prime that the ICC – acting on an initiative by the Sol Banking Corporation – has begun an emergency assembly to discuss the growing apprehension over the destabilising political situation on Rubi-Ka.
10:12: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: There is concern among many member corporations that the current situation could lead to an escalation in the conflict between the Corporation and the rebel clans, and that there might be a need for increased ICC presence on the planet to secure the supply of notum, and to ensure the protection of all citizens.
10:13: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: The ICC assembly is discussing the potential need for emergency measures, more ICC Peacekeeper troops on Rubi-Ka, and an evaluation of whether or not ICC regulations are being followed to the letter.
10:13: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: I have been informed that the first day of the assembly has ended, and that the member corporations aren’t yet in agreement as to whether or not drastic ICC action will be necessary.
10:13: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: While Omni Prime is, as always, looking to resolve any issues through the appropriate diplomatic channels, there is evidently intense pressure from some of the other hyper-corporations in the Confederation to monitor and influence the situation, and to assume a more collaborative control of Rubi-Kan affairs.
10:14: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: The ICC delegates continue to meet as we speak, and there is currently no indication as to when the assembly will conclude, or what conclusion the Confederation might reach. For the time being, we have been told to continue with business as usual, and await the ICC’s decision.
10:14: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: We have, however, been given a few new directives as a precaution:
10:14: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: With only twenty-four years left on our current lease on Rubi-Ka, it is imperative that we continue our operations with extreme caution.
10:14: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: It has never been more important, never more imperative, that we adhere to all regulations, and that we lay to rest other member corporations’ unjustified claims to Rubi-Ka and her resources.
10:15: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: While we can not and will not allow terrorists to jeopardise the Corporation or the lives of our employees, we have to exercise caution in dealing with the terrorist threat. We cannot afford to drop the ball and give our opposition, or competitors, a reason or purpose to act against us.
10:15: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: We have been told to remain diplomatic towards the ICC, obedient towards Omni-Prime, and disciplined in our dealings with the political opposition. There is just too much at stake for any inconsistencies. The Corporation is depending on you to follow its directives.
10:15: [OT faction leaders] Romes: i
10:15: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: As for the neutral citizens of Rubi-Ka, until now, we have been happy to leave them alone, as per their wishes. This we can no longer afford to do. The ICC, and Omni-Tek, still considers the neutral population of Rubi-Ka to be employees of the Corporation, and it is time we start reaffirming that commitment.
10:16: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: I expect everyone to stress the importance of our current situation to every member of your department, division, or team. Every single employee needs to be aware of - and in agreement with – our agenda, what we need to do and what we need to not do.
10:16: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: It is your responsibility as leaders to make sure that happens.
10:16: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: Please return to your work, and remember to stay informed about the unfolding situation. The next few weeks will prove extremely important to the Corporation’s future on Rubi-Ka, and we need our leaders and executives to be at the absolute top of their game.
10:16: [OT faction leaders] Romes: so what can we do then ...to deal with the clans ?
10:17: [OT faction leaders] Philip Ross: Thank you, and have a productive day.
I will suffer for my lover,
I will suffer for his Sins,
Murder me with lies and lust,
Bless me with your sinful kiss....

~Love And Latex~

~ www.myruin.com ~

~ http://www.night-sky.net/switch/ ~

~ http://www.nightwish.com/ ~
DarkEnvy

Postby Ms.Maul » Thu Aug 15, 2002 11:17 pm

/me shoves Sepp into the faction leaders channel.

What are they saying, dammit?! WHAT ARE THEY SAYING?!?
Three people. One main, two alts.

...and one really, really weird story.
Ms.Maul
Forum Grinder

Return to General/Discussion